Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Schedule
Both nationally televised games will be home.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
4 of the last 6 at home

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 09:10 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Schduele

Ravens
Texans PRIME
@Packers
@Browns
Bills
Bye
@Steelers
Colts
@Jags
@Titans
@Broncos
Browns
Steelers PRIME
Bears
@Vikings
Lions
@Ravens

Only 2 prime time games but we sucked last year so that's not surprising.  We open and close the season with the Ravens.  We play in Pittsburgh after the bye.  We almost always suck after the bye so thats not good.
Reply/Quote
As usual, Steelers close at home against the Browns...they open at Cleveland.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
When does tix go on sale ?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote

Ravens
Texans PRIME
@Packers
@Browns
Bills
Bye
@Steelers
Colts
@Jags
@Titans
@Broncos
Browns
Steelers PRIME
Bears
@Vikings
Lions
@Ravens
 I like early schedule for sure.. Texans and Browns early with new QBs.. nice... plus Bills having a rough offseason and Ravens with many questions.. We have a tough run with 4 of 5 away but three of those games are against AFC South.. yea.. plus indoor Lions on Christmas eve nice... 
Reply/Quote
Playoffs are a good chance with that schedule, imo.

Reply/Quote

Ravens L
Texans PRIME W
@Packers  L
@Browns  W
Bills  W
Bye
@Steelers  L
Colts  W
@Jags  W
@Titans  W
@Broncos  L
Browns W
Steelers PRIME L
Bears W
@Vikings  W
Lions W
@Ravens L

We stumble out the gate but pick it up to 3-2@the bye.  Lose against the Steelers after the bye then go on a winning streak against under 500 teams. Third lost against the Broncos. Beat the Browns in a close game. Steelers come back and whip us again. One last push towards the playoffs with a 3 game streak.  By week 17, Steelers lead the division, Bengals/Ravens tied for second. Wildcard spot. We play uninspired. 2nd straight year we miss the playoffs. Marv steps away. In - house hire.

Reply/Quote
WTF with the 3 straight weeks on the road again?
Reply/Quote
^Seriously doubt they get swept by the Ravens.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 09:05 PM)pally Wrote: Ravens at Bengals week1

(04-20-2017, 09:05 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: WEEK 3 - Packers vs Bengals 4:25pm

Ravens
Texans PRIME
@Packers
@Browns
Bills
Bye
@Steelers
Colts
@Jags
@Titans
@Broncos
Browns
Steelers PRIME
Bears
@Vikings
Lions
@Ravens

Love the schedule, couldn't ask for better IMHO.

Need to add the little we need in the draft and we are 1 and done in the playoffs once again! Rock On
Reply/Quote
It;s a manageable schedule on paper ..we'll see.

Reply/Quote

Ravens- W Ravens haven't done much to improve after a few disappointing seasons following their Super Bowl win, and their hundred million dollar QB is only a year older and still overpaid.  

Texans PRIME- W JJ Watt back will help, but their QB situation is a mess and haven't done enough to improve.  We come out fired-up in PRIMETIME

@Packers- L I like that we play them before it gets cold, and their D is getting older, but it's still Rogers at Lambeau Field. 

@Browns- W Also playing them before it gets cold up there will help and they're just a dumpster fire.

Bills- W With a new Coach and maybe a new quarterback (as well as losing other good players), the Bills are a mess.  It's not a good time for them to come into The Jungle.

Bye

@Steelers- L Steelers will be tough but I can see us pulling out a W if we go in, get a pass rush going, and put a hurting on Ben.  If they can't work out an extension with Bell before the season, I can see his heart not being into it.  As it stands now, the Steelers win.

Colts- W They still have a lot of work to do to build a solid team.

@Jags- W Blake Bortles still.  Even if they improve, it won't be enough to overcome Blake.

@Titans- L They have money to make some moves and a few high picks.  I think Mariota could have a big year.  This could be a W, but I'm trying to avoid being a homer.

@Broncos- L But another one that could easily be a W.  The Broncos will be nasty on D but questionable on offense.

Browns- W We'll steamroll the Browns in Cincinnati.  They should be an even bigger dumpster fire by this point in the year.

Steelers PRIME- W Ben and Bell should both be hurt by then and wishing they had retired, plus they'll be coming off a game in Green Bay.  The Jungle will be ROARING!

Bears- W Their usually signature D is struggling and they have a question mark with Glennon at QB.  Jordan Howard should be good but not enough to beat us.

@Vikings- W No Peterson and no offensive line means Atkins and crew feast........  let the big dogs eat.

Lions- W Not nearly as good as their record last year.  Coming into Cincinnati this late, we'll put a beating on them.  Nothing about the offense scares me.

@Ravens- W The team will have turned on John Harbaugh and Flacco by now.  We'll be fired-up and playing for the division and maybe even a bye.

12-4.  I was worried, but, now that I look at in detail, I'm cautiously optimistic.  We still need to improve our offensive line and add a few pieces, but we have the potential to do big things this year.

:andy:

(04-20-2017, 09:13 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Both nationally televised games will be home.

One against the Steelers........  I'm surprised.
Reply/Quote
12-4 is overly optimistic given the state of the oline, TE, RB, DE. I'll reserve judgement until Preseason game 3.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 05:09 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: New and improved O line? They are missing their two best players on the O line from last year. 

Wait until after the draft then that line will be great. I am sure you guys will go after lineman in the draft.
Reply/Quote
I cant wait for Vontaze to take the head off of one of the 3 stooges (bell, brown, or rapist), on Monday Night Football
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 11:19 PM)jeremydc Wrote: 12-4 is overly optimistic given the state of the oline, TE, RB, DE. I'll reserve judgement until Preseason game 3.

10-12 wins doesn't look that unlikely to me with that schedule. 

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 09:13 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Both nationally televised games will be home.

The Minnesota game is Sunday night in their stadium.

EDIT: Nevermind, CincyJungle has wrong time posted, my bad
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 04:45 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I want to see the Bengals get off to a fast start like 6-0 or something. I hope to see the Steelers collapse giving you guys more of a chance to win that division.

I dunno.. I'm getting too old for all this wet dream talk.. It would be one thing if I were still 15 and single, but truth is I can't remember how far back the last one was.. 
Now I just sleep 2 or 3 hours and wake up and have to go pee. Knock it off.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Ravens - L
Texans PRIME - W
@Packers - L
@Browns - W
Bills - W
Bye
@Steelers - W
Colts - W
@Jags - W
@Titans - L
@Broncos - W
Browns -W
Steelers PRIME L
Bears - W
@Vikings - W
Lions - L
@Ravens - L
I took a bit of a different route with my schedule/results.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote