Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Schedule
(04-20-2017, 11:26 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Wait until after the draft then that line will be great. I am sure you guys will go after lineman in the draft.

But it will take a bit for the young O-Lineman/Linemen to make an impact. I am hoping for a top Center prospect.

I think if we could get one, they could make an immediate impact if they can beat out Bodine in TC.

In the end it comes down to our young Offensive Tackles, i think both will improve but how much is the question.
Reply/Quote
Good schedule.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's going to be a tough stretch of games.

@Steelers
Colts
@Jags
@Titans
@Broncos

We'll likely need to win 3 of them. You have to think that the Jaguars and Titans will be tough games on the road with the defenses.
Reply/Quote
Here's my take.

Ravens - W
Texans PRIME - L
@Packers - L
@Browns - W
Bills - W
Bye
@Steelers - L
Colts - W
@Jags - W
@Titans - L
@Broncos - L
Browns -W
Steelers PRIME L
Bears - W
@Vikings - L
Lions - W
@Ravens - W

I'm not sure about the Titans game. Might win that one to get to 10-6. Then again, might drop the game against Indy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2017, 02:27 AM)grampahol Wrote: I dunno.. I'm getting too old for all this wet dream talk.. It would be one thing if I were still 15 and single, but truth is I can't remember how far back the last one was.. 
Now I just sleep 2 or 3 hours and wake up and have to go pee. Knock it off.. lol

I can't argue with any of this. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2017, 01:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That's going to be a tough stretch of games.

@Steelers
Colts
@Jags
@Titans
@Broncos

We'll likely need to win 3 of them. You have to think that the Jaguars and Titans will be tough games on the road with the defenses.

Yeah. I noticed that stretch right outta the bye when I first looked at it myself. They had better come out swinging weeks 1-5.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
My take.

Ravens- W
Texans-L
Packers-L
Browns-W
Bills-W
Bye
Steelers-L
Colts-W
Jags-L
Titans-L
Broncos-L
Steelers-L
Browns-W
Bears-W
Vikings-L
Lions-L
Ravens-L

Bengals Free agency losses are too much to overcome. Same record as last year, Marvin leaves, and Guenther gets promoted.
Reply/Quote