Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 draft
So since I watched big ten the most here are my players that I think are the best. regardless of needs who would u want the most with the biggest impact for our team? Apologize for no poll on call phone. Saquan Barkley rb, raquan McMillan lb, cb Jordan Lewis, cb marahawn lattimore, c pat elflien,te Jake butt, and Wisconsin rb Corey Clement. Let me know if I missed any. My top favorite is pat elflien won the Remington award in first year as center followed hairline closely by raquan McMillan both are elite elite players.
Reply/Quote
RB Dalvin Cook out of FSU.....simply electric.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 10:06 AM)Wyche Wrote: RB Dalvin Cook out of FSU.....simply electric.

out of conference I also really love mccafrey over 2300 all purpose yards again 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 10:14 AM)Jpoore Wrote: out of conference I also really love mccafrey over 2300 all purpose yards again 

Yeah, he's a good one too from what I've seen.  Cook had some insane numbers in splitting a lot of action with other backs in years prior, but playing behind a subpar and green o line this season was most impressive to me.  Which, that might make him a good fit here.... LMAO

Reply/Quote
Not even a mention of Desmond King, Iowa...Malik McDowell, MSU....Jabril Peppers, UM.....Smoot, IL.....Ramzyck, Wisconson...All possible 1st rounders...The guys you mentioned are 2nd round or later except for maybe Butt and Lattimore if he goes
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 10:20 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, he's a good one too from what I've seen.  Cook had some insane numbers in splitting a lot of action with other backs in years prior, but playing behind a subpar and green o line this season was most impressive to me.  Which, that might make him a good fit here.... LMAO

I'll give Cook a thumbs up. ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 10:43 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'll give Cook a thumbs up. ThumbsUp

When he breaks through to the second level, he's usually gone.

Reply/Quote
Man never thought about us taking Jake Butt..... How insane would that be!?

Eifert and Butt.... Two studs... Would remind me of what the Pats tried to do before Hernandez started murdering people.

-- WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS!! --
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 10:06 AM)Wyche Wrote: RB Dalvin Cook out of FSU.....simply electric.

If he fell to us i don't think we could pass up Dalvin, especially with Gio's injury and the fact Hill has lost his
physical mentality. This guy could be great and like you said later in this thread, did this behind a bad O-line.

My vote right now is Elfein now after hearing what Sunset said about him. Got the Rimmington award.

Was OSU's bright spot along with the RG. Center would help this team probably more than anything besides
replacing coaches. (You know the main ones). Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 01:40 PM)MC Howley Wrote: Man never thought about us taking Jake Butt..... How insane would that be!?

Eifert and Butt.... Two studs... Would remind me of what the Pats tried to do before Hernandez started murdering people.

Would force the OC to use the TE's more which would be a great thing for this Offense.

Jake Butt can block too already. Plus if Eifert got injured we would have great insurance.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 10:30 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Not even a mention of Desmond King, Iowa...Malik McDowell, MSU....Jabril Peppers, UM.....Smoot, IL.....Ramzyck, Wisconson...All possible 1st rounders...The guys you mentioned are 2nd round or later except for maybe Butt and Lattimore if he goes

Don't like peppers not sure he's a good safety didn't even have 1 pick his whole career. Ramzcyck and McDowell forgot about. And Mcmillilan,elflein,lattimore,and butt all first rounder according to mccshay and kiper
Reply/Quote
I have basically given up on Hill.  Cook would be great but if the Junior Peppers comes out in 2017 I would give him a long look.  He could be the enforcer at safety/CB Bengals need.  Reminds me of David Fulcher. 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 03:47 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I have basically given up on Hill.  Cook would be great but if the Junior Peppers comes out in 2017 I would give him a long look.  He could be the enforcer at safety/CB Bengals need.  Reminds me of David Fulcher. 

I just don't like that he didn't even have a single pick in college mccshay just was talking on first draft that he doesn't have great defensive hands and don't wanna waste a first round pick on someone like that especially at 8 which is where were projected right now. As is stands were taking lattinore in a lot of mock drafts 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 03:54 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I just don't like that he didn't even have a single pick in college mccshay just was talking on first draft that he doesn't have great defensive hands and don't wanna waste a first round pick on someone like that especially at 8 which is where were projected right now. As is stands were taking lattinore in a lot of mock drafts 

I thought he had an interception vs. Ohio State this year?

If we go safety, Jamal Adams is a better prospect IMO.  That being said, I hope we don't go safety.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 01:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If he fell to us i don't think we could pass up Dalvin, especially with Gio's injury and the fact Hill has lost his
physical mentality. This guy could be great and like you said later in this thread, did this behind a bad O-line.

My vote right now is Elfein now after hearing what Sunset said about him. Got the Rimmington award.

Was OSU's bright spot along with the RG. Center would help this team probably more than anything besides
replacing coaches. (You know the main ones). Ninja

Do you really think that 2 running backs will go in the top 10?  I'm guessing Fournette will go top5-7, but Cook as well?
Reply/Quote
Barkley is going back to Penn State for another year. I can promise you that. And he will be a 1st rounder in the 2018 draft. Just watch.

As for guys you mentioned, Raekwon McMillian in the 2nd round. No one else is worth a 1st where we are picking.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 04:18 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I thought he had an interception vs. Ohio State this year?

If we go safety, Jamal Adams is a better prospect IMO.  That being said, I hope we don't go safety.
Lattinore did Vs Michigan but peppers did not.
(12-09-2016, 04:30 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Barkley is going back to Penn State for another year. I can promise you that. And he will be a 1st rounder in the 2018 draft. Just watch.

As for guys you mentioned, Raekwon McMillian in the 2nd round. No one else is worth a 1st where we are picking.
Problem is according to a lot of mock he isn't lasting till the second and he is first round talent easy he's a thunper in the run game who can cover rbs and tight end with ease. Would rather trade down to late teens for a 3rd round to get elflien then use that third and a 5th to get the Browns second first round pick or a pick in late 20s to get McMillan imo we get the best lb with the most upside and the best center without giving anything up for the most part
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 01:40 PM)MC Howley Wrote: Man never thought about us taking Jake Butt..... How insane would that be!?

that would be insane I would compare butt to Dallas Clark with Peyton or Jason written not the super stud but someone u will be able to rely on no matter what
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 10:14 AM)Jpoore Wrote: out of conference I also really love mccafrey over 2300 all purpose yards again 

McCaffrey seems destined for the Patriots.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 05:35 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: McCaffrey seems destined for the Patriots.

Don't think he last that long think 5 rbs taken in first round this year
Reply/Quote