Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Election
One more for the home team
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/thom-tillis-north-carolina-senate-202349644.html

Quote:Sen. Thom Tillis has won reelection in North Carolina, defeating Democrat Cal Cunningham and spoiling Democrats’ hopes of gaining a seat in what has been the most expensive Senate race in U.S. history.

Tillis, 60, delivered a devastating blow to Democrats, who had identified him as a target in their quest to take back the Senate majority. The one-term senator had low approval ratings in North Carolina and was unknown to one-third of the electorate. He had been consistently trailing Cunningham, 47, in the lead-up to November, stymied by President Donald Trump’s poor numbers in the state.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: One more for the home team
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/thom-tillis-north-carolina-senate-202349644.html

What?  No mention of how the Republicans "bought" that seat?

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
[Image: kOyPnZ1.png]
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I think he needs to be compelled to explain why he signed the false affidavit, specifically if someone pushed for him to do so.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 09:03 AM)Au165 Wrote: I think he needs to be compelled to explain why he signed the false affidavit, specifically if someone pushed for him to do so.

Given that James O'Keefe is involved, you know that he was pushed to do so. O'Keefe is just flat out trash.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 09:15 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Given that James O'Keefe is involved, you know that he was pushed to do so. O'Keefe is just flat out trash.

Right, and in which case, if he was pressured or coerced (paid off) to make false statements we go after those individuals. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 10:56 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: [Image: kOyPnZ1.png]

The plot thickens

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/10/richard-hopkins-erie-pennsylvania-postal-worker-de/

Quote:“I am right at this very moment looking at an article written by the Washington Post. It says that I fabricated the allegations of ballot tampering,” Mr. Hopkins said in a video posted on Twitter. “I am here to say that I did not recant my statements. That did not happen. That is not what happened.”

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 09:15 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Given that James O'Keefe is involved, you know that he was pushed to do so. O'Keefe is just flat out trash.

My buddy has the same name. He's also the 3rd. His son is the 4th. 

He ***** hates that weasel. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 11:41 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The plot thickens

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/10/richard-hopkins-erie-pennsylvania-postal-worker-de/

So he falsely signed an affidavit that he previously falsely signed an affidavit?

Funny enough, him wearing a wire in PA is illegal and he has now admitted to breaking Wire Tapping laws.
Reply/Quote
Here is the problem we are going to have.

Multiple Trump supporters will claim they saw ballot manipulation.  However without any proof these allegations will not change anything.

And I seriously doubt that there were enough ballots received on Nov. 3 at one polling spot to flip the election in Pennsylvania. 

But all these allegations will be repeated as gospel truth by a certain portion of voters who will always claim that Democrats stole the election.  
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 01:15 PM)Au165 Wrote: So he falsely signed an affidavit that he previously falsely signed an affidavit?

Funny enough, him wearing a wire in PA is illegal and he has now admitted to breaking Wire Tapping laws.

Honestly, this is all just making him look completely unreliable.

Also, we've discussed a lot around here about how whistleblowers should follow proper channels. If he is denying the wrongdoing to the USPSOIG, or even not reporting it to them, but blasting it on one of the least reputable "media" platforms, then it raises questions about motives in itself.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 01:15 PM)Au165 Wrote: So he falsely signed an affidavit that he previously falsely signed an affidavit?

Guess we'll have to wait. I don't think it's too far fetched to think USPS officials would have something to gain in his recant, He says he was coerced and tricked.

Still be curious to find out what's on the recording. Transparency and all. 

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 01:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is the problem we are going to have.

Multiple Trump supporters will claim they saw ballot manipulation.  However without any proof these allegations will not change anything.

And I seriously doubt that there were enough ballots received on Nov. 3 at one polling spot to flip the election in Pennsylvania. 

But all these allegations will be repeated as gospel truth by a certain portion of voters who will always claim that Democrats stole the election.  

And dismissed as nothing other than Trump supporter's claims by others. 

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 02:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And dismissed as nothing other than Trump supporter's claims by others. 

Crying wolf, and all that.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 02:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And dismissed as nothing other than Trump supporter's claims by others. 

Correct.  It works both ways.  Some people still believe Kavanaugh raped Christine Blasey Ford while others refused to believe anything she said without direct proof.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 02:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Correct.  It works both ways.  Some people still believe Kavanaugh raped Christine Blasey Ford while others refused to believe anything she said without direct proof.

Change direct truth to any truth and your point is valid. 

Reply/Quote

So far the courts have agreed with the idea of dismissing them as nothing other than fantasy.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 02:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Change direct truth to any truth and your point is valid. 

I assume you mean "proof".

And there is equal amounts of "proof" in both cases we are talking about.  Eyewitness/victim testimony is "proof/evidence".

Once the Senate agreed to have a hearing on Fords allegations I agreed that there was not enough proof/evidence to prove Kavanaugh raped her.  It will be interesting to see how many Trump supporters take the same position after the courts rule on Trumps election challenges.
Reply/Quote
Saw a run down of the comical lawsuits that have been dismissed. One was over 83 ballots and one was over 150 ballots, both in states where Biden is leading by over 10,000 votes...
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 03:22 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Saw a run down of the comical lawsuits that have been dismissed. One was over 83 ballots and one was over 153 ballots, both in states whereBiden is leading by over 10,000 votes...

Have you seen one of the affidavits in the Michigan lawsuit where the basis of their fraud claim is a guy saying he saw a bunch of military ballots were for Biden and they know military people vote Republican so it is suspicious? 

The U.S. government needs to go after the campaign when this is said and done to recoup the costs of these frivolous lawsuits that tax payers are paying for in-court time. That would require the campaign to have any money...which is kind of the point of the lawsuits to help them fund raise.
Reply/Quote