TDN

1. Joe Burrow QB
2. Noah Igbinoghene CB
3. Jordan Brooks LB
4. Akeem Davis-Gaither LB
5. Collin Johnson WR
6. Trey Adams T
7. Jon Runyan T

O-lineman went off the board early in this one. Went defense. Igbinoghene is a great athlete and got two active LB's also. Johnson is a big 6'6 target. Maybe Adams can surprise.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TDN
Round 1: Joe Burrow, QB
Round 2: Tee Higgins, WR
Round 3: Cole Kmet, TE
Round 4: Logan Stenberg, OG
Round 5: Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB
Round 6: Bravvion Roy, DT
Round 7: Michael Divinity Jr, DE

Fanspeak
Round 2: Zavier McKinney, S
Round 3: Malik Harrison, LB
Round 4: Long Stenberg, OG
Round 5: Josiah Degura, TE
Round 6: Aaron Fuller, WR
Round 7: Victor Johnson, OT
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I did TDN for the first time this year...

1st - Joe Burrow QB LSU
2nd - Grant Delpit S LSU
3rd - Brandon Aiyuk WR Arizona State
4th - Ben Bartch OT St. John
5th - Josiah Degaura TE Cincinnati
6th - Reaquan Williams DT Michigan St.
7th - John Runyan OT Michigan

Did this on the assumption we get a LB and a Guard in Free Agency BTW. I will do another one assuming we don't soon.

Couldn't believe Williams and Runyan were there in the 6th and 7th. Runyan in the 7th would be one hell of a steal.

Not likely at all IMO.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 03:54 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: TDN
Round 2: Tee Higgins, WR
Round 3: Cole Kmet, TE
Round 4: Logan Stenberg, OG
Round 5: Akeem Davis-Gaither, LB
Round 6: Bravvion Roy, DT
Round 7: Michael Divinity Jr, DE

Fanspeak
Round 2: Zavier McKinney, S
Round 3: Malik Harrison, LB
Round 4: Long Stenberg, OG
Round 5: Josiah Degura, TE
Round 6: Aaron Fuller, WR
Round 7: Victor Johnson, OT

Both of these are good, but I'd choose the Fanspeak draft over the TDN draft. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
TDN

1. Joe Burrow QB LSU
2. Andrew Thomas OT Georgia (If he is there at the top of round 2 I'm sprinting to the podium)
3. Kyle Dugger S Lenoir-Rhyne (Dynamic athlete, small school guy who really stood out at senior bowl & combine. Defense needs his playmaking ability & athleticism)
4. Chase Claypool WR Notre Dame (DANCE to the podium if he's still around here)
5. Michael Onwenu IOL Michigan (Surprising mobility for his size at 350 pounds. Handles power rushers which seems to be the big issue for Bengals guards)
6. Justin Strnad LB Wake Forest (this could be a little high here but don't think he lasts until round 7 and it's a need filler. 6'3/235 with good range. Had a 5th round grade by some until he tore bicep in October.
7. AJ Green CB Oklahoma State (How can you not draft a guy with this name? Lol)
Reply/Quote
TDN predictive board.

1 Jugular Joe Burrow
2 Kenneth Murray

Patrick Queen still goes in the top 20, but Murray falls to 33. His speed and athleticism will remake our LB corp.

3. Tee Higgins

...Well, I was looking for a cb or an edge defender here but the top 3 players were WRS including Brandon Aiyuk. Tee is the steal of the draft for us.

4. Brandon Jones

He is a good tackler and will take over at Strong Safety. I think that is good value here.

5. McTelvin Agim

Geno needs to have fewer reps and Renell Wrenn was drafted last year. Agim will best develop as a 3 tech which 8s what Atkins is. Agim has an incredible first step.

6. Lamar Jackson

Gotta have good cbs man. Lamar needs development but he is a good press corner out of the gate.

7. Calvin Throckmorton

Bengals raved about his intelligence and he has size. He has good upside but he really needs to work on his bending if he wants to play in the nfl.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 10:05 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: TDN predictive board.

1 Jugular Joe Burrow
2 Kenneth Murray

Patrick Queen still goes in the top 20, but Murray falls to 33. His speed and athleticism will remake our LB corp.

3. Tee Higgins

...Well, I was looking for a cb or an edge defender here but the top 3 players were WRS including Brandon Aiyuk. Tee is the steal of the draft for us.

4. Brandon Jones

He is a good tackler and will take over at Strong Safety. I think that is good value here.

5. McTelvin Agim

Geno needs to have fewer reps and Renell Wrenn was drafted last year. Agim will best develop as a 3 tech which 8s what Atkins is. Agim has an incredible first step.

6. Lamar Jackson

Gotta have good cbs man. Lamar needs development but he is a good press corner out of the gate.

7. Calvin Throckmorton

Bengals raved about his intelligence and he has size. He has good upside but he really needs to work on his bending if he wants to play  in the nfl.

Got some nice steals in this one.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2020, 10:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Got some nice steals in this one.

There were some pretty talented players at most of these picks. Like they have Kenneth Murray the 36th rated player and there were 6 or 7 other players rated ahead of him. I guess that was a reach? But he was there and he fits a need. Tee and Joe were the only 2 players who were the top rated players at the pick. I searched a bit to find the rest.

Brandon Jones was the best secondary player on the Texas defense. He doesn't get a lot of INTs but he is disruptive and makes a lot of great tackles. Lamar is tall and long, and makes a lot of INTs and does a nice job baiting QBs. 

Watch McTelvins tape, that man has a first step that beat a lot of o-linemen by itself. Strong as an ox too.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 03:43 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Both of these are good, but I'd choose the Fanspeak draft over the TDN draft. 

On TDN the defensive players went like crazy early on, leaving those offensive players. I couldn't pass them up.

I also prefer the Fanspeak one. I think Degura could be a hidden gem in this draft
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
TDN 3/15/20

1 Joe Burrow, QB LSU

33 Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma

65 Jeremy Chinn, S Southern Illinois

107 Shane Lemieux, IOL Oregon

147 Michael Pittman Jr., WR USC

180 D.J. Wonnum, EDGE South Carolina

215 Jon Runyan, OT Michigan

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
TDN March

1 Joe Burrow, QB LSU
33 Xavier McKinney, S Alabama
65 Ezra Cleveland, OT Boise State
107 Chase Claypool, WR Notre Dame
147 David Woodward, LB Utah State
180 Tyler Clark, IDL Georgia
215 A.J. Green, CB Oklahoma State
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
TDN 3/15/20

1. Joe Burrow - QB - LSU
2. Ross Blacklock - DT - TCU
3. Malik Harrison - LB - Ohio State
4. Ben Bartch - OT - St. John
5. Tyler Johnson - WR - Minnesota
6. Michael Divinity Jr. - DE - LSU
7. A.J. Green - CB - Oklahoma State
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2020, 10:24 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: There were some pretty talented players at most of these picks. Like they have Kenneth Murray the 36th rated player and there were 6 or 7 other players rated ahead of him. I guess that was a reach? But he was there and he fits a need. Tee and Joe were the only 2 players who were the top rated players at the pick. I searched a bit to find the rest.

Brandon Jones was the best secondary player on the Texas defense. He doesn't get a lot of INTs but he is disruptive and makes a lot of great tackles. Lamar is tall and long, and makes a lot of INTs and does a nice job baiting QBs. 

Watch McTelvins tape, that man has a first step that beat a lot of o-linemen by itself. Strong as an ox too.

Will have to watch some of McTelvin Agim's tape, thanks Gdale. ThumbsUp

(03-15-2020, 09:31 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: TDN 3/15/20

1 Joe Burrow, QB LSU

33 Kenneth Murray, LB Oklahoma

65 Jeremy Chinn, S Southern Illinois

107 Shane Lemieux, IOL Oregon

147 Michael Pittman Jr., WR USC

180 D.J. Wonnum, EDGE South Carolina

215 Jon Runyan, OT Michigan

Nice Mock, love all the picks, why is Runyan falling to the 7th? I would be fine taking him in the 3rd for goodness sake.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2020, 01:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Will have to watch some of McTelvin Agim's tape, thanks Gdale. ThumbsUp

Nice Mock, love all the picks, why is Runyan falling to the 7th? I would be fine taking him in the 3rd for goodness sake.

Not sure why he's there.  He graded 5.91, but his scouting report speaks about needing to learn to use his hands properly and relearn his "punch" motion.  I think that he translates well to Guard and backup Tackle.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jon-runyan?id=32195255-4e66-5243-5999-ba8f8f093175

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Fanspeak seems to be much more realistic than TDN, and it took into account Comp picks which I don't recall TDN doing.

1. Joe Burrow QB LSU
2. John Simpson G Clemson
3. Malik Harrison LB Ohio State
4. Jeremy Chinn S Southern Illinois
5. Antonio Gandy-Golden WR Liberty
6. Calvin Throckmorton G Oregon
7. Alex Highsmith EDGE Charlotte
Reply/Quote
Just did my first Fanspeak Mock...

1st - Joe Burrow QB LSU
2nd - Grant Delpit Safety LSU
3rd - Jordyn Brooks LB Texas Tech
4th - Troy Dye LB Oregon
5th - Ben Bredeson OG Michigan
6th - Lawrence Cager WR Georgia
7th - Calvin Throckmorton OT/OG Oregon

Thought this was much more realistic than the TDN version.
Reply/Quote
Hey Guys, Due to the Covid-19 stuff, rules have changed a bit. If you want to submit another draft from TDN and or Fanspeak. Go ahead. All I ask is that you label it #2.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I have done several mocks on numerous sites. Mostly because they’re fun to do. More recently because I’ve been stuck at home like the rest of you.

This is a mock I did, yesterday I think. After the Bell signing. My mock took into account free agency thus far. And the belief that until dalton or Dre are traded or released we probably can’t do much more. Here’s my mock on TDN using their predictive mode:

[Image: aed01cfd845fbdc9b4d8cdecaf910965.jpg]

I had a hard time passing on Dugger or chin in rd 3. I’m not sure which one or if both were there. Knowing I was going to Bartch in 4 I might have taken the safety at 3. However, given the o line and getting Muse in 6 made me really happy with this draft. Also, I would be moving one these ol to guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2020, 08:49 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I have done several mocks on numerous sites.  Mostly because they’re fun to do.  More recently because I’ve been stuck at home like the rest of you.

This is a mock I did, yesterday I think.  After the Bell signing.  My mock took into account free agency thus far.  And the belief that until dalton or Dre are traded or released we probably can’t do much more.  Here’s my mock on TDN using their predictive mode:

[Image: aed01cfd845fbdc9b4d8cdecaf910965.jpg]

I had a hard time passing on Dugger or chin in rd 3.  I’m not sure which one or if both were there.  Knowing I was going to Bartch in 4 I might have taken the safety at 3.  However, given the o line and getting Muse in 6 made me really happy with this draft.  Also, I would be moving one these ol to guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this.  Bartch can play Guard and Davion Taylor is a beast.  Wilson is probably the best rushing OT in this draft.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
My TDN Mock #2...

1st - Joe Burrow QB LSU
2nd - Zach Baun LB Wisconsin
3rd - Michael Pittman Jr. WR USC
4th - Ben Bartch OT/OG St. John