Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Presidential Election
(06-24-2020, 08:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sure you and many on this forum think you're right. And it's exactly what I dig about you guys. Keep it up.

So you really don't think you need the bib?

Wink

Seriously there is nothing more pathetic than when a person knows he is wrong, but since he has no argument he instead goes with the smug "I know I am smarter than you just because I say so." comment.
(06-24-2020, 09:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who are you to determine what is a psychological disorder? I thought you were more liberal than that. It's us conservatives that label things. 

But as to the why:

I can totally see you asking to see the Village People’s credentials while performing Macho Man.
(06-25-2020, 08:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well then, we should most likely refer to you as Dr. Samhain. 

Praise be we have ANOTHER subject bfine is an "expert" in!

We are SOOOOO lucky to have him around.  Ninja

Another thing is how the right and Trump supporters keep going with the "Biden is hiding and staying quiet!111!!!11" when he tweets daily, has been on national television, made public appearances and had a virtual fundraiser with Obama.  And that's just last week.

Trump's campaign strategy has always been to make HIM the center of the news cycle.  Keep HIS name in the news and don't let the press have time to cover anyone else.  Unfortunately for Trump it just exposed more and more what a bumbling fool he is.  NOW his supporters want the cameras turned on someone else so they stop showing how bad Trump is.

That's funny.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-25-2020, 09:34 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So you really don't think you need the bib?

Wink

Seriously there is nothing more pathetic than when a person knows he is wrong, but since he has no argument he instead goes with the smug "I know I am smarter than you just because I say so." comment.
You have been given examples as to how my comments about Joe Biden were not used to dispute a point made; therefore, it is not the logical fallacy of Ad Hominem Attack. That does not change regardless how many times you say it is and proclaim the other person to be wrong all the while condemning folks that just say they are right. Quick what kind of argument fallacy is that?

Here's a hint: It have a shape in it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-25-2020, 10:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: Praise be we have ANOTHER subject bfine is an "expert" in!

We are SOOOOO lucky to have him around.  Ninja

Another thing is how the right and Trump supporters keep going with the "Biden is hiding and staying quiet!111!!!11" when he tweets daily, has been on national television, made public appearances and had a virtual fundraiser with Obama.  And that's just last week.

Trump's campaign strategy has always been to make HIM the center of the news cycle.  Keep HIS name in the news and don't let the press have time to cover anyone else.  Unfortunately for Trump it just exposed more and more what a bumbling fool he is.  NOW his supporters want the cameras turned on someone else so they stop showing how bad Trump is.

That's funny.

I've made no secret of the fact that I study EI and find it to be a fascinating subject and in my current duties it is important to identify the EI level in myself and others.

So with my EI expertise that makes me an expert in 4 subjects:

EI
Military
Pleasing wome
Uniting Libs

(06-25-2020, 11:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I've made no secret of the fact that I study EI and find it to be a fascinating subject and in my current duties it is important to identify the EI level in myself and others.

So with my EI expertise that makes me an expert in 4 subjects:

EI
Military
Pleasing wome
Uniting Libs

Except you don't let them finish?  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
LOL
(06-25-2020, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: Except you don't let them finish?  Ninja

According to conservatives the female orgasm is a myth just like Covid 19.
I’m not sure why Andrew Yang isn’t getting more love to be the VP pick for Biden. He had a decent level of support. And right now his universal basic income is almost exactly what we need. Machines automation and technology have and will continue to eliminate many jobs. This virus will expedite that process.

And you still get the successful business man persona plus a minority dealing with racism. Especially when Kung flu is trumps motto he is going to try and ride to reelection.
(06-25-2020, 08:31 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well then, we should most likely refer to you as Dr. Samhain. 

I have little doubt that this is correct, inside your head.  Doesn't quite play out with your posting history. Maybe what your personal level of EI allows you to believe is an effective quantity of studies to result in being called an expert is insufficient. Perhaps your unrealized lack of EI is what allows you to continue to believe as such. It doesn't detract from your confidence, obviously, but would you really even have the EI to know whether you've actually accumulated one iota of expertise?
(06-25-2020, 12:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: According to conservatives the female orgasm is a myth just like Covid 19.

Trump applies the same logic to the female orgasm that he does to testing. If he can't see it then it can't exist. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-25-2020, 01:30 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’m not sure why Andrew Yang isn’t getting more love to be the VP pick for Biden. 

i got you

Quote:
He
had a decent level of support. And right now his universal basic income is almost exactly what we need. Machines automation and technology have and will continue to eliminate many jobs. This virus will expedite that process. 

And you still get the successful business man persona plus a minority dealing with racism. Especially when Kung flu is trumps motto he is going to try and ride to reelection.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-25-2020, 11:15 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You have been given examples as to how my comments about Joe Biden were not used to dispute a point made;

Sure they were.  

I was saying Biden was being smart to lay low and let Trump make himself look stupid.

You disagreed and claimed Biden was a doddering fool.  You were clearly disputing my point.

People can read for themselves.  
Maybe Biden is a doddering fool being smart to lay low and let Trump make himself look stupid.

That's pretty much our current situation.
(06-25-2020, 08:08 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Maybe Biden is a doddering fool being smart to lay low and let Trump make himself look stupid.

Maybe if Americans (myself included) were less eager to spend the past 16 years believing that the country was being run directly into the ground by incompetent morons in Bush and Obama we wouldn't be looking down a second election in a row with two ghastly candidates on the card.

Maybe I'm donning nostalgia glasses, but convincing ourselves that 2000-2016 was hell on earth is what led to this revolution where we needed to give our oval office a hydrochloric acid  enema.
(06-25-2020, 07:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sure they were.  

I was saying Biden was being smart to lay low and let Trump make himself look stupid.

You disagreed and claimed Biden was a doddering fool.  You were clearly disputing my point.

You actually replied to an article stating the Biden campaign was smart for shielding him. You did not say what you just made up you said.

Folks can easily read for themselves. It starts at post 850

Hell Joe Biden wants to be out there debating because "He did pretty good against that woman that could see Russia".

(06-25-2020, 08:08 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Maybe Biden is a doddering fool being smart to lay low and let Trump make himself look stupid.

So you think Biden is being smart politically?

Boy, we could use some of that right now instead of a president pretending not to know what 19 in Covid 19 meant just two days ago.
(06-25-2020, 08:52 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So you think Biden is being smart politically?

Boy, we could use some of that right now instead of a president pretending not to know what 19 in Covid 19 meant just two days ago.

What does smart have to do with it, though?  It's just trying to do what might work.  The 2016 election was about Trump being this complete 180 from what people wanted to believe was a toxic and miserable status quo.  Going into the 2020 election it's going to be the same thing, except Trump is the toxic and miserable status quo and Biden is the change for the sake of change candidate.

Seems simple enough, really.  Politics really hits my cynicism bone in the sense that it legitimately seems to come down to two people over the age of 70 threatening me with inevitable harm if "the other guy" wins.

2016 election
Trump - status quo bad!  
Hillary- Trump be crazy!

2020 election
Biden - status quo bad!
Trump - Biden be crazy!
(06-25-2020, 09:34 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So you really don't think you need the bib?

Wink

takes one to know one right?
(06-25-2020, 07:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sure they were.  

Plays into the Bellichick strategy for consistent winning.  If you limit your mistakes efficiently, your opponent will eventually make enough of their own to tilt the balance of the game in your favor.