Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 OFFICIAL BOARD MOCK DRAFT (ANNOUNCEMENT)
(04-07-2022, 11:00 AM)Synric Wrote: Nope they are passed on and they are now yours. Good Luck.

Really? No one wants them!? For sure I'll take them if no one else does
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2022, 12:31 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Sadly, I must miss my first board mock ever this year. My father-in-law passed away recently. My wife has been helping set up the funeral so I've been taking care of the household while she focuses on that. My son's soccer season is also about to start and that will also take my time.

Good luck to all the participants this year and have fun.
Sorry to hear dude
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 08:19 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I would make a suggestion to at least be thought about.  Round 1 is 32 picks.  Round 2 and 3 are also 32 picks each, and round 3 also has 9 comp picks...dont know if comp picks will be included this year.  So that is 32 picks the first night and potentially 73 the second night...if a two nighter is chosen.  I don't know if anyone is interested in trying to balance those nights more.  Maybe pull some picks scheduled in the 2nd night and put them in the 1st night...maybe like the top 15 of round 2 or something.  

Also Monday night is bad for me.  I'm in a golf league Monday nights.  I can participate in any of the options but on Monday I'd be 'pm'ing my picks ahead of time.  This is for BFine to read also.
Maybe bfine would be satisfied with just two rounds of draft this year. I always thought three rounds was a little much
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2022, 01:08 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Really? No one wants them!? For sure I'll take them if no one else does

It's not that no one wants them; it's they usually must be "earned" and we try not to have repeat GMs. For instance we had a fund raiser here a couple years back and I offered the Bengals to the next person who donated $X. Psychdoctor did and he got the Bengals. Synric "earned" them by helping in the past. 

WTS, I cannot think of anyone more deserving than our old friend Cloe. 

As to the 2 rounds: I'm merely the board's humble servant.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-07-2022, 12:31 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Sadly, I must miss my first board mock ever this year. My father-in-law passed away recently. My wife has been helping set up the funeral so I've been taking care of the household while she focuses on that. My son's soccer season is also about to start and that will also take my time.

Good luck to all the participants this year and have fun.

Sucks brother. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family. 
Reply/Quote
Have we decided on days/times? Need to schedule my evenings
Reply/Quote
If no one objects we'll do two rounds. One on Tuesday 19 APR 22 and one on Wednesday 20 APR 22. Draft will begin at 7:00 PM each night. I'll have the team allocations out later today
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote