Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 OFFICIAL BOARD MOCK DRAFT (CHAT
(04-20-2022, 12:58 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: I almost took Hall. I know it is a reach but I love him for our defense and don't think he will make it to 63. But yeah I would honestly be happy with a lot of guys here. I have a feeling we are going to take some guy that no one is talking about and we will all be scratching our heads. Lol

Drew sample’s younger brother isn’t draft eligible is he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2022, 12:58 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: I almost took Hall. I know it is a reach but I love him for our defense and don't think he will make it to 63. But yeah I would honestly be happy with a lot of guys here. I have a feeling we are going to take some guy that no one is talking about and we will all be scratching our heads. Lol

Naw you did good. Elam is a good player and he has good tape coming out of the SEC. Logan Hall also makes sense because he is a top tier guy at a position that doesn’t have many good players in that position this year. I might be a bit upset come draft night if this scenario happens again but I still see the process.
Reply/Quote
First off my apologies for Tuesday it's been a couple hectic days, but I'm full go for 7 PM tonight.

When you PM me your picks tonight all I need is name position/School in ALL CAPS. For example:
CAL ADOMITIS LS/ PITTSBURGH

Psychdoctor has updated Big Board and Draft Order:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-2022-OFFICAL-BENGAL-BOARD-MOCK-DRAFT-BIG-BOARD
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-2022-OFFICIAL-BENGAL-BOARD-MOCK-DRAFT-GM-ORDER

I've spoken with Holic and the discord remained open and I should be good 2 go for there tonight as he "added me". I'll be trying to log into there around 6:30.

Dude gave me a Big Board for RD 1 and the Seattle pick was his, not mine. Hopefully I get a RD 2 from him

Let me know if you have questions
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 02:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First off my apologies for Tuesday it's been a couple hectic days, but I'm full go for 7 PM tonight.

When you PM me your picks tonight all I need is name position/School in ALL CAPS. For example:
CAL ADOMITIS LS/ PITTSBURGH

Psychdoctor has updated Big Board and Draft Order:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-2022-OFFICAL-BENGAL-BOARD-MOCK-DRAFT-BIG-BOARD
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-2022-OFFICIAL-BENGAL-BOARD-MOCK-DRAFT-GM-ORDER

I've spoken with Holic and the discord remained open and I should be good 2 go for there tonight as he "added me". I'll be trying to log into there around 6:30.

Dude gave me a Big Board for RD 1 and the Seattle pick was his, not mine. Hopefully I get a RD 2 from him

Let me know if you have questions

I'll be in Discord but on the 1st night I wasn't able to post conversation in there, so I just PM'd Psychdoctor.  I expect the same to happen tonight so I'll just follow along and pm you tonight when my teams come up.
Reply/Quote
I posted a Round 1 Recap in the GM order thread for people to review.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I would recommend using a mock draft site. Control all the teams that way you can enter them in as we go. Go ahead and pre enter the first round as we picked them. This will keep your list of BPA up to date and make it easy to search for positions etc that you may be targeting
Reply/Quote
Looks like I got in the discord thing tonight. Which room do folks communicate? The Jungle..Draft Chatter...I'm blocked from the voice channel

Reply/Quote
I am here
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Goalpost is up. Also, if you're lurking let me know...we could use a couple GMs

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 08:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Goalpost is up. Also, if you're lurking let me know...we could use a couple GMs

I pm'd you Winfrey
Reply/Quote
If your Lurking and have Discord come crowd source picks with us.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I'm lurking
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 08:57 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I'm lurking

We just got done Nati...
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Another Board Mock in the books. FYI:

Cincy got LINDERBAUM and TAYLOR BRITT

NYJ obvious had the best 2 rounds with:

SAUCE GARDNER
GARRETT WILSON
BREECE HALL
LOGAN HALL
Whoever owned them was an absolutely Genis

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Another Board Mock in the books. FYI:

SAUCE GARDNER
GARRETT WILSON
BREECE HALL
LOGAN HALL

Not really if they can’t even spell genius

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 10:19 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Not really if they can’t even spell genius

Unless.. they did it on purpose for irony and the absolutely brilliance went over the lesser's heads. 

Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 10:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unless.. they did it on purpose for irony and the absolutely brilliance went over the lesser's heads. 

Then still messed up the whole sentence structure Wink
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2022, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Another Board Mock in the books. FYI:

SAUCE GARDNER
GARRETT WILSON
BREECE HALL
LOGAN HALL

1 top 5 pick. 2 top 10 picks and 4 top 40 picks. It would take a team like say the Jets to screw that one up...

Reply/Quote
Damn I Finally missed a Board Mock, maybe I can get back into the draft stuff when I retire.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote