Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Regular Season Schedule!
(05-12-2022, 09:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: Not really sure people outside of here and New Orleans care much about that. 

I think you’re underestimating the popularity of college football. It probably has the 2nd biggest following of any sport in the country after the NFL (especially the SEC). Our TNF game last season vs the Jags drew huge ratings because of Burrow vs Lawrence. I think 2 of the key pieces from the greatest college team of all time (greatest offense anyway) returning to the stadium they won a Natty in would garner plenty of interest.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 10:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Whoa. 

Pump the brakes on a 9-0 start. 

That ain't happening.

We’ll be favored in at least 7.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 10:46 PM)Destro Wrote: Brees is gone. The Saints are a mild team now.

They were 9-8 last season. They obviously don’t have the appeal they did with Brees, but they’re still a good team.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 11:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They were 9-8 last season. They obviously don’t have the appeal they did with Brees, but they’re still a good team.

17 game season prevents anyone from being 8-8, which is the kind of team I think they are. Didn't say they completely sucked, just that they were mild. They are Pace salsa.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 11:18 PM)Destro Wrote: 17 game season prevents anyone from being 8-8, which is the kind of team I think they are. Didn't say they completely sucked, just that they were mild. They are Pace salsa.

I think they'll be a good team with Winston healthy. He was playing well despite injuries at the WR position. They had a great defense. They'll be interesting. 
Reply/Quote
Only 4 easy games there (Steelers X2, Falcons, Panthers). AFC should really be a buzzsaw this year, should mean lots of good football games, but I wouldn't hate an easier schedule either. Lol

Also, I kind of prefer 1pm games.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 10:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Whoa. 

Pump the brakes on a 9-0 start. 

That ain't happening.

You probably right. So 8-1 that ok??
Reply/Quote
Bengals fans: complain about not getting enough prime time games
NFL: ok lol we’ll make every division road game you play harder with a prime time road crowd. Enjoy!
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 11:51 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Bengals fans: complain about not getting enough prime time games
NFL: ok lol we’ll make every division road game you play harder with a prime time road crowd. Enjoy!

is that announcement before or after the commercial?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: AT LEAST FIVE Prime Time games!

LOVE THAT we open with the Steelers in the Jungle! Welcome Kenny to the league or get after Rudoloph!

I guess the Cowboys leak was wrong.

I'm liking the schedule!

Love that there is no three game road stretches, and the travel is not too bad on the double road games.  And FWIW, I think Trubisky is going to QB the steelers when they come here.  Maybe he loses his spot by mid-year, but I doubt it.  
Reply/Quote
than jan 2 game vs the bills gonna be big
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 08:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: than jan 2 game vs the bills gonna be big

It will probably factor in for who is getting the #1 seed.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 11:51 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Bengals fans: complain about not getting enough prime time games

Well they had prime time road crowds at Tennessee and KC in the playoffs last year and did pretty well.

These ain't your daddy's Bengals.  Bright lights and noise doesn't scare them.
Reply/Quote
Calling 13-4 if we stay healthy.

Really like this schedule, but it will be tough just like we thought but it is time to show everyone we are for real.

There are still tons of detractors in the media out there. USE IT!Mad
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 09:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: AT LEAST FIVE Prime Time games!

LOVE THAT we open with the Steelers in the Jungle! Welcome Kenny to the league or get after Rudoloph!

I guess the Cowboys leak was wrong.

I'm liking the schedule!

Rudolph basically done. It's either going to be Pickett or Trubisky.
I'm thinking Trubisky.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 01:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Rudolph basically done. It's either going to be Pickett or Trubisky.
I'm thinking Trubisky.

Agreed, Trubisky starts the season and Pickett eventually sees the field when they decide Trubisky isn't the future.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 11:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Only 4 easy games there (Steelers X2, Falcons, Panthers). AFC should really be a buzzsaw this year, should mean lots of good football games, but I wouldn't hate an easier schedule either. Lol

Also, I kind of prefer 1pm games.

Well just remember that we had to win our 4 easy games to open the season (2021) cause we probably wouldn't win many more after that. I concur on the 1 o'clock games too. Everything about the primetime games on every channel sucks... And I like to day drink on Sundays.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 02:16 PM)jason Wrote: Well just remember that we had to win our 4 easy games to open the season (2021) cause we probably wouldn't win many more after that. I concur on the 1 o'clock games too. Everything about the primetime games on every channel sucks... And I like to day drink on Sundays.

Plus if you do go to the game and tailgate, it's a perfect excuse to have steak, eggs, and beer in the morning. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 02:15 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Agreed, Trubisky starts the season and Pickett eventually sees the field when they decide Trubisky isn't the future.

That is the way it works with most NFL teams, but probably not the Steelers.  Most teams starting a "bridge" QB are out of the playoff hunt pretty quickly so they are free to move on to the rookie who is "the future".  But even in their worst seasons the Steelers are around .500 and in the playoff hunt all year.  

And Trubisky is not that bad.  He has already proven he can win in the NFL with good coaching and talent around him.
Reply/Quote
Those games after the bye week may be very significant. Titans, Chiefs, Browns, Bills and Ravens. If the Bengals continue their success from last season and get off to a good start this year, there is still going to be a lot on the line after the bye week as far as where they may be positioned in the playoffs (again playoffs contingent on continuing success). Those final two games Bills and Ravens may be very huge.

This year's schedule will defiantly test the Bengals. We will certainly see what they are made of.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote