Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2023 #1 Seed
(03-18-2023, 03:53 PM)jason Wrote: Right now our defense is not as good as it was last year.Hard for me to say we're going to be a better team than last year at this very moment. I also concede that the roster isn't finalized yet.

No it’s not. It’s also hard for the best teams to get better. So I’m not convinced KC or Buffalo are either. As we saw players from top teams are more desirable in FA. Of course it works both ways. But top teams also are more likely to have high priced QB,Edge,LT,& WR to strap them financially. We’ve seen KC’s model is the draft. GMFB talked about how (count’em) 8 rookies got significant playing time. Yet you draft late.

The draft will be huge. If Tycen starts and plays well that’s a good sign. Dax will for sure as will CTB. Volson started last year. We need a couple of starters each year out of our rookie class. But more would be better.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 10:14 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: No it’s not. It’s also hard for the best teams to get better. So I’m not convinced KC or Buffalo are either. As we saw players from top teams are more desirable in FA. Of course it works both ways. But top teams also are more likely to have high priced QB,Edge,LT,& WR to strap them financially. We’ve seen KC’s model is the draft. GMFB talked about how (count’em) 8 rookies got significant playing time. Yet you draft late.

The draft will be huge. If Tycen starts and plays well that’s a good sign. Dax will for sure as will CTB. Volson started last year. We need a couple of starters each year out of our rookie class. But more would be better.

Yeah... I don't really worry about Cam. I think Dax will be fine too. He won't be Bates right outta the gate, but I don't think he was any kind of reach, and showed up in the preseason last year. I definitely feel like Scott is a downgrade from Vonn. Hopefully Lou can get the best out of him. I expect some contributors to be drafted this year as well.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It’s insane how loaded the AFC is with QB’s. Sucks we lost both safeties, Hurst etc. but one huge factor in our favor is the staff is still complete. Lou coming back is HUGE! Our offense should be better with hopefully a dominant Oline. I’m looking forward to one of our best seasons yet.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 05:58 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: 5 seed at best.

We get forced into the Big Ten West where we finish 4th behind NorthWestern!
Reply/Quote