Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 February Bengal Board Draft Challenge
(02-26-2023, 02:58 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Fanspeak finally let me finish one. I almost gave up on them. Kept bugging out and never loading halfway through. Pretty annoying.

Seven starters?
Team Picks
28: R1 P28 OT Dawand Jones - Ohio State - Franchise cornerstone, future best NFL RT.
60: R2 P29 TE Tucker Kraft - South Dakota State - Going back to the Dakota's for another rookie starter. Michael Mayer on steroids.  Wink
92: R3 P29 S JL Skinner - Boise State - There will be growing pains but we could probably throw Hill and Skinner to the wolves and have a pretty good duo by the end of the year.
131: R4 P29 CB Eli Ricks - Alabama - 21 year old who has started for LSU and Alabama. I don't know much about him. But that is an impressive feat. Our young DB group gets even better.
165: R5 P29 RB DeWayne McBride - UAB - I'm a fan of guys with impressive ypc. He had 7.3 ypc last year with 1700 yards and 19 TDs. Only 10 targets the last two years though. So will obviously need work.
206: R6 P29 LB Ivan Pace Jr. - Cincinnati - Let him do what he excels at and wreak havoc in the middle and Logan do what he does as a top coverage LB in the league.
248: R7 P29 P Adam Korsak - Rutgers - He had 75 punts this year and allowed a total of -11 punt return yards. Holy shit? I think I'd gladly use a pick on him and instantly majorly improve our special teams.

I would take that in a heartbeat. 
Reply/Quote
So who won the February challenge?
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2023, 06:59 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: So who won the February challenge?

It's in the OP of the March challenge.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-06-2023, 07:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's in the OP of the March challenge.

just for record, you were 3rd  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2023, 09:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: just for record, you were 3rd  

lol. Thanks. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote