Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
Im going Christian Gonzales here
-Housh
Reply/Quote
ESPN spends 10 minutes talking about Raiders taking a DB and then the Raiders go DE. Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kid looks like he is on his way to a club not to get drafted. Is this speed dating?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
When you guys think Levis and Hooker go?

Im starting to think Hooker is going before Levis too.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:03 PM)matmaven Wrote: Not sure about grade school, but he definitely did not underperform at OSU.

I deleted it because I thought maybe I was being overly critical. He was soft in HS as well. Personally I think he will get abused by NFL rushers but we will see.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:05 PM)Stewy Wrote: No guessing by the Texans - they slammed their co cks on the table and said "GIMME MINE!"

Oh they're guessing on Young. Despite the orgasm some announcers had he has real shortcomings. It is a calculated risk. So are Stroud and Richardson. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:02 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I have a terrible feeling he’ll fall into Pittsburgh’s lap.

I would not be suprised sir, Just like the year I wanted TJ Watt and we took, John Ross
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:06 PM)Synric Wrote: Kid looks like he is on his way to a club not to get drafted. Is this speed dating?

Good thing he's going to a quiet city like Vegas. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I thought for sure the Lions would grab Bijan Robinson with pick number 6. Didn't expect a trade.
Reply/Quote
I like that pick - Wilson could end up being really good. He definitely has all the measurables.
Reply/Quote
I think Atlanta takes Bijon or JSN
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I deleted it because I thought maybe I was being overly critical. He was soft in HS as well. Personally I think he will get abused by NFL rushers but we will see.

He was fantastic in pass pro at OSU.  Gave up, I think 2 sacks in 2 years as a starter. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:07 PM)Joelist Wrote: Oh they're guessing on Young. Despite the orgasm some announcers had he has real shortcomings. It is a calculated risk. So are Stroud and Richardson. 

Texans didn't take Young..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:07 PM)Housh Wrote: When you guys think Levis and Hooker go?

Im starting to think Hooker is going before Levis too.

This is a NFL draft forum you sicko.
If you want to discuss what jeans hookers are wearing then go somewhere else. I’m sure there’s a Reddit forum for that!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 09:54 PM)Housh Wrote: No they dont lol

Richardson going 1st confirms to me that Levis stock fell and now I dont have him going until the second round

Truth be told, Richardson does't merit a 1st either. But desperate times...
Reply/Quote
Oh god I just realized Carter is going to fall right in Philly's lap
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Texans didn't take Young..

Yah, I messed up the wording on the post. My bad. The point was all of these QB picks are big gambles. 
Reply/Quote
There goes Bijan.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice pick by ATL.
Reply/Quote
A rib in the top 10 I’m never for.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22