Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
Philly can't say they draft based on Character
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:18 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Hell I'd offer them a 3rd for him. That kid looked great.

220 lbs.  Averaged 4.9 YPC and ran for over 1K as a rookie.  Don't know if he can pass block but he's a big back.  

Don't really get why the Falcons felt a need to draft a RB in the Top 10 and draft over him.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:18 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Would cost a fortune to move from 28 to 7.  

Our 2nd, our 3rd probably and our 1st

It would have to include this years and next years first + to move up that much
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:20 PM)Joelist Wrote: Depends on the player and also on the needs the team has to get the championship. The need of the Bengals for an explosive backfield playmaker to get teams out of 2 high is pretty severe and combined with the poor shape of the RB room the need is apparent. 

From 28 to 7 over ATL would have cost at least 2 first and 2 seconds.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Philly can't say they draft based on Character

He'll fit right in to that cesspool of a city.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Good. Keep Carter in the NFC
Reply/Quote
Bears get an extra pick and still get their guy. good form
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:20 PM)Joelist Wrote: Depends on the player and also on the needs the team has to get the championship. The need of the Bengals for an explosive backfield playmaker to get teams out of 2 high is pretty severe and combined with the poor shape of the RB room the need is apparent. 

That wasn't the reason why we didn't make it to the SB last year.... OL depth killed us
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:15 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well that sucks. We should have traded up. When you're as close as we are to just passively sit and wait is dumb.

Joe is in Gameday form... Bi-polar
Reply/Quote

In this case it really doesn't. RBs are notoriously terrible value in the first, especially high first. The drop off between Robinson and a back in the second or third round is not nearly as steep as some believe. 

I want the Bengals to draft a RB and upgrade, believe me. However, if they would have traded all the way up for Bijan I would have had an aneurysm. It would have been an absolutely terrible move. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:20 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Philly’s D line is too freakin’ good.

No SB sacks. I don't sweat Carter. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:20 PM)Housh Wrote: I like him but he doesnt fit what I think our coaches want from the starter

but he does actually replace the Perine Role very well......hmmmmm

I kinda want that trade now

He's not much of a receiving threat at all, though.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:21 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: It would have to include this years and next years first + to move up that much

Yeah probably so
Reply/Quote
Damn Carter looks really out of shape even in a suit. Doesn’t look like the same guy they are showing highlights of.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 09:59 PM)WrongVerb Wrote: Bijan falls.

In no way does Darnell Wright fall to #28.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:24 PM)WrongVerb Wrote: In no way does Darnell Wright fall to #28.

Chicago just drafted Darnell Wright at #10
Reply/Quote
Atlanta calls offering Kyle Pitts for #28.

Who says no?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I think Forbes is gonna be there could be between him and Gibbs would be a hard choice.
Reply/Quote
there goes LT #2
Reply/Quote
Well, the "Wright to the Bengals" mockers are 18 picks off.
Reply/Quote