Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
I gotta sinking feeling my top 22 are all gonna be gone by 28th.

Think Belicheck is desperate enough to take another QB?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:38 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Lions.  "Our RB has 17 rushing TD's"

Lions. "Let's draft a RB!"

They don't have Williams anymore.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well he was right several times last year.

He's also wrong. I haven't done that in quite a while. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

They let him go. The 17 TDs were very misleading - 14 of them were from the two yardline or closer. All goalline opportunities. 
Reply/Quote
My choice at #28? O’Cyrus Torrence. Best G in the draft. Will lock that spot down for 7-10 years.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
We may get a DT/DE with the way it’s going if we don’t trade down with Detroit
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

That guy is gone in FA. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: He's also wrong. I haven't done that in quite a while. 

Not since Janurary 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:39 PM)Synric Wrote: Teams dont ddraft position groups they draft football players..., more fans need to understand this.

I get that but you have to draft value. It’s a passing league now so RBs aren’t as valuable as WRs/CBs/OL etc. also look at the careers of RBs. They are just not a good value. SB champs just won it with a 7th round rookie

Get your QB/OL/WRs and then you can plug in a RB. That’s something most good NFL teams understand.
Reply/Quote
Hey, I see CIN on the crawler
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If only the guy picked 8 lasted to 28...

Doesn't make sense to say that.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:39 PM)Synric Wrote: Teams dont ddraft position groups they draft football players..., more fans need to understand this.

They need defense help way more than offense though. Their defense was horrible last year. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: So much for getting teams out of 2 high with explosive plays out of the backfield...

Welp......Guess its time to just block for the pass then lol

Lets get Anton or Dawand
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:40 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I gotta sinking feeling my top 22 are all gonna be gone by 28th.

Think Belicheck is desperate enough to take another QB?

Belichick will probably take Carter from Army because of Academy football.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Jamaal Williams is with the Saints now.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Well that sucks! Really wanted Gibbs.
Reply/Quote
What secondary player are we taking? I have free reign from the mods to award 100k rep points to whoever picks correctly.
Reply/Quote
Gibbs gone?? Detroit? Didn't they just draft a RB early last year?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:35 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: You never know who will shine in the pros. Chiefs just won a SB with a 7th round rookie so no need to panic over a RB.

Exactly, there is a kid from Texas A&M named Devon Achane that is a little undersized but would be a hell of a threat. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 10:41 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: My choice at #28? O’Cyrus Torrence. Best G in the draft. Will lock that spot down for 7-10 years.

But he is a RG, right? That is Cappa's spot. 

Maybe if all the guys I like are gone. 
Reply/Quote