Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
Kancey gone.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: I wonder if we take a Punter say in 7?

I wouldnt be surprised.  If you can get a guy that can flip the field thats a big bonus.  I like Michael Turk.  Strong leg and great hang time
Reply/Quote
Calijah Kancey for TB.
Reply/Quote
Kancey to Tampa Bay.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Crap! My Kancey joy was short lived.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why? the first then any team will do is start getting him beefed up for the season. 
Wouldn't be a stretch for him to put on 15-20lbs before opening day. We would just put him on the Karras Milk Plan.

With as slight of a frame as he has, he will have a hard time putting on good weight and maintaining it.  Even if he can, an extra 15-20 pounds is a lot of extra strain on his joints for his frame.
Reply/Quote
On the plus side every player I wanted has gone to the NFC
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:19 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: If Mayer falls in our lap I think he may be the dude. Cincy guy, top tier TE. Makes too much sense.

Would be good with that but I think he might be gone. I’m still thinking Chargers might take a TE

There goes Kancey
Reply/Quote
Not a shocking pick.
Reply/Quote
Dang it. I really don't want a TE in Rd 1 and I think it's headed that way. Please trade back.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:22 PM)Whatever Wrote: With as slight of a frame as he has, he will have a hard time putting on good weight and maintaining it.  Even if he can, an extra 15-20 pounds is a lot of extra strain on his joints for his frame.

Exactly! It will be a huge adjustment for him.
Reply/Quote
Inching closer to our pick. All the TEs are still up for grabs.
Reply/Quote
Levis and Hooker being available at our spot could be interesting for trade down proposals.
Reply/Quote
I think Chargers and Dallas go TE.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Last I checked LB was a position on defense.   Tongue

Yes I said that before the pick was in
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:22 PM)Whatever Wrote: With as slight of a frame as he has, he will have a hard time putting on good weight and maintaining it.  Even if he can, an extra 15-20 pounds is a lot of extra strain on his joints for his frame.

He was at 172 on his pro day so you could easily see him playing at 182 185... that is still light at 6'1 in the NFL.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:24 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I think Chargers and Dallas go TE.

Yep. Especially since they will have their pick of the best 2 since none of them went early.
Reply/Quote
Kansey doesn't look happy... Bucs will be a dumpster fire this year.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:22 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Would be good with that but I think he might be gone. I’m still thinking Chargers might take a TE

There goes Kancey

Porter in the 1st, one of the other stud TE's in the 2nd, and Spears in the 3rd would be a HR imo. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:23 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Inching closer to our pick. All the TEs are still up for grabs.
Baltimore will take one, then trade back into the first for another.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote