• 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
There goes JSN.
Reply/Quote
about damn time the best WR went
Reply/Quote
Happy JSN didn't get to BAL
Reply/Quote
Smart pick by the Seahawks. They are going to have to replace Lockett soon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did not expect Porter, Levis, Kincaid, and Mayer to still be here at this point in the draft.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Ravens go Ringo

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Ratbirds will take WR or Washington as a blocking stud for their running game
Reply/Quote
I’ll be shocked if they don’t trade down
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Finally a WR
You won’t see this next year with Harrison Jr coming out. I think he will go top 10 for sure.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:03 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: Boyd is likely not returning next season. A WR does makes sense this year.

JSN is going to Seattle. 
Reply/Quote
Lol they should have picked shorter high schoolers to stand near JSN.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:34 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hopefully Ravens go Ringo

Ravens should pick a placekicker to prepare for the future.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: If we really want one of the 2 top TE I think we will have to trade up or not get them.

And we dont want one of them THAT BAD. So we should just pray the guy we grade as the best TE is there.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
last guy I want is Kincaid. I will lose my s*** if they draft that guy. another worthless TE who is a 3rd round bust at best
Reply/Quote
Run on TE’s is coming
Reply/Quote
OK. JSN shouldve been gone long ago
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Chargers pick in pretty quickly
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:35 PM)Housh Wrote: And we dont want one of them THAT BAD. So we should just pray the guy we grade as the best TE is there.

And Joey Porter is still there.
Reply/Quote
Bet the bolts take Mayer
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Last I checked LB was a position on defense.   Tongue

Campbell is in the Opponents backfield so often, it's easy to see how some might think he plays offense. 
I was really high on him for us to as a possible Wilson upgrade.
Reply/Quote