Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
Johnston to Chargers st 21. That is #3 outside my top 2 tiers. But with Levis still out there, I need him taken or one more (Addison, Branch, Hooker, Torrence).
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:35 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: last guy I want is Kincaid.  I will lose my s*** if they draft that guy.  another worthless TE who is a 3rd round bust at best

Might want to have a change of underwear handy
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Please let deonte banks fall. I can see ravens or bills sniping him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Ratbirds up. Who is the dirtiest player on the board?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm hoping for the DT outta Clemson at this point.

Bresee? I guess we need a Reader replacement but seems a little early for that type of tackle
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm hoping for the DT outta Clemson at this point.

Could live with that.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:39 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: They just singed Jackson to a huge contract.  Why would they draft Levis?

I just thoghut it was agreed to, and never signed

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:35 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: last guy I want is Kincaid.  I will lose my s*** if they draft that guy.  another worthless TE who is a 3rd round bust at best

You should probably start preparing yourself. 

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:39 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: They just singed Jackson to a huge contract.  Why would they draft Levis?

And i believe they also re-signed their back up too.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote

Mayer they will pass on but the others realistic in fact it will be one of those sans Mayer
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Kancy, Forbes, and Gibbs all gone. Don't love that. Please don't let Mayer fall to us. Really don't want to spend a first round picks on TE .
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
The problem I see with Kincaid is he only just got medically cleared and he looked awful at combine/pro day. He is WAY out of shape so he is a major gamble.
Reply/Quote
Ravens draft Levis and trade Jackson away
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:42 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Ravens draft Levis and trade Jackson away

Shhh.....don't tell them what the best thing for their team would be....
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:42 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Ravens draft Levis and trade Jackson away

Ravens might go Zay at wr.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We might take Kancey from Pitt at DT.

I bet $50 we dont.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Starting to root for Joey Porter, Jr. He will be angry as hell if 27 teams pass on him.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Might want to have a change of underwear handy

Why? Is Marvin Lewis drafting again?
Reply/Quote

Uhh...
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

He's been gone for a while bro
Reply/Quote