Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
giants fans are really pissed now
Reply/Quote
Damn, that is gonna be a problem for a decade.
Reply/Quote
Rats will be dangerous next season.

We have to get these picks right.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:41 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I just thoghut it was agreed to, and never signed

Yeah they agreed to a contract.  So let's use a first round pick on another QB the same day they made an agreement with Jackson.  That makes sense.   Whatever
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Meh. Underwhelming
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:37 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Maybe the Vikings go Levis?

I don't trust Levis' body type. It sure seems like flexibility/pliability is the key to being a QB in the NFL. Brady, Rodgers, Manning, etc, none of them are ripped and covered in bulky muscles. He's like the Michael Lorenzen of QBs, work ethic is great, but misplaced and probably doing more harm than good.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:47 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Damn, that is gonna be a problem for a decade.

DJ Turner would solve that problem.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:47 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Rats will be dangerous next season.

Lamar gets hurt too much.
Reply/Quote
Giants can take Addison.
Reply/Quote
I'm very happy. Several studs still on the board. We can trade back for all I care at this point. Immediate starters still available.
Reply/Quote
Oh look ESPN says he is Tyreek Hill guys...
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:47 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yeah they agreed to a contract.  So let's use a first round pick on another QB the same day they made an agreement with Jackson.  That makes sense.   Whatever

I didnt know the situation admittedly. But I heard they agreed to, but never signed. Whatever

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Looks like TE is going to be a good deal for us if we go that route.
Reply/Quote
Well TE looks like best value right now. I think the FO would rather take a TE in Rd 2 or 3. Would love a trade down at this point.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:47 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Rats will be dangerous next season.

Because of the AFC Schedule the AFC North has the best chance of taking the #1 seed. The Bengals the two time defending AFC North Champions are the obvious pick but the Ravens were also a playoff team.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:46 PM)TheFan Wrote: Do you have a reason for actually disliking him or just decided he's going to be a bust and sticking with it? 

Starting to give 2020 Jpoore vibes with Burrow.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
5'9 180 lbs Zay Flowers. I'm shaking in my boots.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't trust Levis' body type. It sure seems like flexibility/pliability is the key to being a QB in the NFL. Brady, Rodgers, Manning, etc, none of them are ripped and covered in bulky muscles. He's like the Michael Lorenzen of QBs, work ethic is great, but misplaced and probably doing more harm than good.

Some qbs aren't allowed to bench, etc.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:48 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Oh look ESPN says he is Tyreek Hill guys...

If he really was Tyreek Hill he would not have still been on the board at 22...
Reply/Quote
CB or QB for Minny?
Reply/Quote