Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
OK the giants are REALLY pissed off now
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:44 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: He has 1st round/top 15 traits for sure. 

If Mayer, Murphy, Banks, Porter, N. Smith, Kincaid, & Flowers are gone, I'd be down. Maybe even before Flowers. 

Murphy Porter Smith Banks Harrison Kincaid one of those
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I wonder if it took the Vikings so long to pick because they were on call waiting with Zay Flowers.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks like Levis is not getting drafted in Rd 1.
Reply/Quote
Take Kincaid Giants please
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:55 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: [Image: b7e142a7-1ba0-4074-bc7a-8419d8767532-USP...Giants.jpg]

the 1 outlier ever. Ravens fans are defending the pick by name dropping Steve Smith. It's pathetic

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Giants traded up a spot.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Addison to Minny. That's 4. I am guaranteed happy camper now.

Mayer, Murphy, Banks, Porter, Kincaid, N. Smith.
Reply/Quote
4 wr's right in a row, i bet that pissed off the NYG
Reply/Quote
The whole trade up 1 spot thing is interesting.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: the 1 outlier ever. Ravens fans are defending the pick by name dropping Steve Smith. It's pathetic

Idk he was just the first person to come to mind. I didn't know he was the only one.
Reply/Quote
Let’s go get paid! Not the first thing you want to hear as a fan. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Well 4 straight WRs helps the good guys. TE - Mayer, Kincaid CB - Banks, Porter Jr. DE - Murphy still left
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:57 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Take Kincaid Giants please

Dude we get it
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:57 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Addison to Minny. That's 4. I am guaranteed happy camper now.

How many times does it play out like this and we take none of those guys?

Like when we took Chris Perry over Steven Jackson.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: the 1 outlier ever. Ravens fans are defending the pick by name dropping Steve Smith. It's pathetic

Exactly like I said they HOPE he is Steve Smith Sr.   Dude won't even be close to that
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:58 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Idk he was just the first person to come to mind. I didn't know he was the only one.

No other WR 5'9 has ever been good. You fool. 
Reply/Quote

I LOVE Flowers. He was in my top 22, though near the end & we really only need WR depth at present. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:57 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Addison to Minny. That's 4. I am guaranteed happy camper now.

You are going to be happy
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 11:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The whole trade up 1 spot thing is interesting.

Right? Like what's the point? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote