Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
Big Murphy fan! Did not think he’d be available. Our pass rush will be much improved
Reply/Quote
Having a deep DL is a key to success in the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Seems like a freak athlete that doesn't put it together on the field. Played on a stacked team too. Hard to really evaluate those guys.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure they picked him because of how they lost the championship. Kind of underwhelmed with it but OK.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like the boys on WLW did their homework. Said the team was not happy with the pass rush last year and wouldn't be surprised if they took edge or 3T early.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:31 AM)matmaven Wrote: Should have taken Kincaid :)

ikr
Reply/Quote
A back-up DE. Not a fan of this pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:30 AM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Myles Murphy, a stupid defensive end who wont play... for f*** sake

Who TF are you?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:32 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Michael Mayer still on the board and you take a backup DE?....

Do you remember how awful our pass rush was last year with Hendrickson not on the field? 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:32 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I was wrong. DE it is.

I dig on Murphy. Fantastic traits. Moderate production. More in the Hubbard mold than Hendrickson. He just fits how Lou wants to play D. Good run defender, collapse the pocket.

Need to save money at DE so they can pay O skill players.  Trey H. will be gone after next season.
Reply/Quote
that just shows me they didnt want porter jr. Prob because of his dad

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
They must have had him a lot higher on the draft board

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:34 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Who TF are you?

Just put him on ignore. He's literally posted nothing worth glancing at in his entire post history. All he does it complain and spam. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:33 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: In Lou I Trust. Wonder what is wrong with Porter?

Don't know anything about the kid, but the dad is a shitbag. And apples and trees...
Reply/Quote
Didn’t see that coming.WOW.Passed on Mayer???????? Passed on Mayer and Washington?
Reply/Quote
Thank gawd not a TE that would see 4 looks per game...DE is a nice pick and Murphy has all the tangibles to be an absolute stud.
Reply/Quote
I thought Ossai was an edge for rotation. what's his job now? this pick is just pissing me off, Id rather had a DT that would actually make some sense.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:33 AM)Joelist Wrote: So basically a piece for EDGE rotation.

Eventually will replace Hendrickson.

Our pass rush needed work.
Reply/Quote
Anyone who watched Mahomes have all day to throw in that AFC championship game should understand this pick.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 12:33 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: In Lou I Trust. Wonder what is wrong with Porter?

Porter really isn't a fit.  He has terrible change of direction and is basically just a press man CB.  
Reply/Quote