Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
.... Cam Smith sliding.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Brents gone
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:04 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: Branch is just so unathletic. I’d rather take best CB who will also play a lot.

I don't know if he has test anxiety or what but his on field performance was irreconcilable with his testing. Really a head scratcher.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
There is one CB off the board that I would have liked to have had.
Reply/Quote
Unfortunate run on TEs. I don't want washington, he screams drew sample 2.0 to me
Reply/Quote
Man, the Lions FO is really excited for every single one of their picks.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:08 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Unfortunate run on TEs. I don't want washington, he screams drew sample 2.0 to me

Why?
Reply/Quote
Brents to Indy. My fav CB left. Rsh & Trice junior versions.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:07 PM)OSUfan Wrote: There is one CB off the board that I would have liked to have had.

Me, too. 
Reply/Quote
we're 15 picks away now, Duke checkin his board
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:08 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Unfortunate run on TEs. I don't want washington, he screams drew sample 2.0 to me

Show me any footage of Sample that looked remotely like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7SbLkZ4_Pg
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:09 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Why?

Same logic that people used to try and justify sample, he could've been a good receiving te, team just didn't throw to him. 
Reply/Quote

Drew Sample has more in common with Dionne Warwick than Darnell Washington.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:13 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Same logic that people used to try and justify sample, he could've been a good receiving te, team just didn't throw to him. 

Oh who was that other TE in Washington that was on the same level as Brock Bowers? I'll wait.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:13 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Same logic that people used to try and justify sample, he could've been a good receiving te, team just didn't throw to him. 

Washington way, way, way more athletic.  Sounds like medicals may be a concern though.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:13 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Show me any footage of Sample that looked remotely like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7SbLkZ4_Pg

Buckeye knows his stuff.......does his homework
Reply/Quote

Why? I will ask again since you gave no answer rather just deflection.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:14 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Drew Sample has more in common with Dionne Warwick than Darnell Washington.

“What the team … needs now … is a ti-ight end.”
Reply/Quote
Halfway to us:

1) 8 of Fine 15 left: D. Jones, Mauch, C. Smith, Washington, Kraft, Hyatt, Benton, Torrence
2) 3 of Happy 5: Turner, Stevenson, Schmitz
3) 8 of 'meh' 8
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:16 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Why? I will ask again since you gave no answer rather just deflection.

not good enough as a receiver

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote