Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
another cb gone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: Which is the point. The braintrust has spent so much time sitting at the top or middle of rounds their reflexes are tuned to that instead of being so low in the order each pick is effectively like picking in the next round. They have got to start acting like a team drafting at the bottom of rounds which means always looking to trade up if the price isn't nuts. 

I can see that philosophy. If we had more picks I might get onboard, but I think we're about to get a solid player here in the 2nd.
Reply/Quote
JSM to the Giants great pick.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
do the right thing, bengals. Torrence is falling right into your lap

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be pissed if we took Hyatt.
Reply/Quote
We gotta go Jones at Tackle, right?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:51 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Cin needs to move and get Torrence. Don’t miss this chance.

we need this stud.......plug n play 10 year starter
Reply/Quote
With Stevenson gone Ringo is still out there
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:47 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Those two, maybe Jones. I didn't like some of the things that I watched from Ringo, but 4.3 speed and good coaching can change a lot of things.  I think he felt comfortable gambling in that UGA defense because the front end was so good.

He definitely was able to gamble a little with the rest of the skill around him but that speed you can't coach. I'd have faith they'd get him sorted out.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:51 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Stevenson gone.

Yeah, sux. I liked him.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:53 PM)CincyKid Wrote: we need this stud.......plug n play 10 year starter

and with the steelers drafting Benton, you gotta pick Torrence. 

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
2 picks away.

No idea why I’m hoping. They’re not going to take him even if he’s there.

They have one true head scratcher pick every year, and we’re about to see it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Cowboys take a TE? Washington maybe?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:51 PM)matmaven Wrote: Would be fantastic if you didn't post the picks before they are announced on TV.

Not everyone has TV anymore, or is watching it on TV. While I agree that using Twitter to jump the news is no good, I feel like if it's been updated to be on the NFL.com website, it's fair game.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 09:51 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Cin needs to move and get Torrence. Don’t miss this chance.

Kraft, Washington, D. Jones, Ringo, Hyatt, and Turner are left. 2 picks left. I am OK with any of that or Torrence. We're fine. 
Reply/Quote
Schoonmaker over Washington screams an issue.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Cowboys with the reach
Reply/Quote
I trust Katie, Duke, and Zac. We’ll get a great player in the second.
Reply/Quote
Cowboy's take a TE
Reply/Quote
Schoonmaker before Washington or Kraft. Wow.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote