Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-28-2023, 10:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I would have went T with Jones.

He was someone they liked
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Lol Zac didnt lie TE was not a perceived need for them.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1 for 1 so far:
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Of-those-left-who-do-you-want-in-the-second-round?pid=1355519#pid1355519

Obviously love the pick
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
So Round 1 is a rotational DE and Round 2 a reserve CB. Are we allergic to drafting players to start?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:06 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Dumb. They could have flipped a 4th or 5th round pick for a rock on the OL, and instead they sit on their damn hands. DJ Turner. ****.

Torrence is a guy I liked, but he is RG, right? Cappa's spot. 

Rd 3 if think WR, TE, RB are tops. Man, but if D. Jones is there. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He had a 3rd Round grade on some services. No way he was going 1st.

Yeah, his consensus was the 51st best prospect. He had no shot of going in the first. Fine value at 60 though. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:08 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Guess Eli Apple is not getting resigned.

Bonus in many fans' minds. 
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Now I’m just hoping Whyle’s available in 3
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:07 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think he's pissed it took until pick 60. I hope he's in the zone thinking about kicking the ass of teams passing on him.

That was my read on it as well.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:04 PM)Synric Wrote: This entire draft class is small lol. DJ Turner is a natural zone corner. He's always in the hip pocket of the receiver. He needs to get better at the catch point and as a run defender.

and you cant teach 4.2 speed........wait til Lou coaches him up
Reply/Quote
Trade Jonah Williams and go after Darnell Washington.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: So Round 1 is a rotational DE and Round 2 a reserve CB. Are we allergic to drafting players to start?

No, we're just a good team that doesn't have to draft for what some fans consider need
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: So Round 1 is a rotational DE and Round 2 a reserve CB. Are we allergic to drafting players to start?

Welcome to having a stacked roster. May it ever continue.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:08 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: another TE gone....

I like Zack Kuntz in round 3 or 4, depending on if TE really start going.  Check that kid out
Reply/Quote
We have tremendous DB coaches and Lou, who can fix his flaws. You can't coach speed. This was a good pick.
Reply/Quote
Dax is happy with the pick

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
How did I stumble into the game day thread?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:08 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Guess Eli Apple is not getting resigned.

He did it to himself.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We have tremendous DB coaches and Lou, who can fix his flaws. You can't coach speed. This was a good pick.

I trust Lou Anarumo. He’s the secondary whisperer.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 10:11 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We have tremendous DB coaches and Lou, who can fix his flaws. You can't coach speed. This was a good pick.

The nutritionist and weight room will fix DJ Turner's flaws lol. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote