Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
With a name like Tank Bigsby I can't believe he's a real RB and not a cartoon bully.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn Bigsby was my next guy on the board. Tyler Scott is next after that it gets ugly because it's mostly DL and Corner.

Edit: besides Washington wow his knees must be really screwed if Spears went ahead of him with no ACL.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Well no more Tanks.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:30 PM)pulses Wrote: Tank to jacksonville

Some depth on that team too.

Etienne, Hasty, now tank

Some of these teams will have to cut good RBs

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Oh shit Spears knee might be done in year 2.

Did I hear nfl network right? They said he has no acl or cartilage in 1 knee? Damn.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:30 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Both wanted out.

ok. way to read, ass clown

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well no more Tanks.

Does the WR called Tank who is like 155lbs even count?
Reply/Quote
Izzy or Johnson for RB, Jones at Tackle and Washington or Whyle at TE. I think this pick has to be offense.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:30 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Both wanted out.

Dunlap was tanking stuff on field and being disruptive. 

I doubt Jonah does that. He hasn't said he won't show. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:31 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: A DT is possible.

Siaki Ika's avaliable. Would be a good pick.
Reply/Quote
A lot of 4/5 Rd rated RBs. Looking more likely they wait unless it's Roschon Johnson. I would pull the trigger on Johnson. Good in pass pro. Not overworked in college with Bijon at Texas.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:32 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Some depth on that team too.

Etienne, Hasty, now tank

Some of these teams will have to cut good RBs

I’d happily take Hasty
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:32 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Izzy or Johnson for RB, Jones at Tackle and Washington or Whyle at TE. I think this pick has to be offense.

Love adding him but way too early

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:28 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The kid from Pitt, Johnson, Tank...who am I missing.

Khalan Laborn for a later round pick would be good. 
Reply/Quote
I am very excited for Darnell Washington ngl
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:30 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I like Brown from Illinois, but not yet. 

I wanted a little lightning. Now I think they are serious about giving Williams his shot and I had forgotten him. He ran well on a team that everyone knew they were gonna run it almost every play. Good catch! 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:25 PM)Synric Wrote: Patrick Queen done in Baltimore? Simpson and Rowuan Smith say yes.

I think it's Queen insurance. The team was disappointed with his play and development until last season when he actually looked good.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:32 PM)Burma Wrote: Did I hear nfl network right? They said he has no acl or cartilage in 1 knee?  Damn.

Yes... just think what Washington medical concern is like if Spears eith no ACL is drafted ahead of him.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:33 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: I’d happily take Hasty

Same, he'd be a nice change of pace guy.

I also wonder if the Bengals aren't on the phone with the Lions for Swift as a change of pace guy. There were plenty of reports that they were getting calls on him.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:32 PM)Burma Wrote: Did I hear nfl network right? They said he has no acl or cartilage in 1 knee? Damn.

True
Reply/Quote