Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***2023 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-29-2023, 01:19 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: tradition-o.gif?resize=320%2C214&ssl=1]
He deserves it. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well there goes Freeland.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 01:16 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: The Eagles move up to take Ringo.

Surprised we haven’t moved up to take a TE or RB.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Will we see the Bengals draft an offensive player today or are they just going all in with 7 defensive picks (and a punter)?

Does anyone know if Callahan is still at Paycor or did he go home like Levis did?
Reply/Quote
Offensive board has dried up. No one that will move the needle. Get us over the edge. Still plenty cbs and dlineman.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 12:51 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: From what I've seen from Lions fans is that he has some of the worst vision since Trent Richardson and is ALWAYS injured. He just has some big splash plays to make him look better than he is. 

At best we get a splash play RB that probably plays under 6 games a season, may be worth a 5th-6th as a flyer but wouldn't be overly excited.

I was hoping this was just fan exaggeration, but good lord....see below....

https://www.draftsharks.com/fantasy/injury-history/dandre-swift/10476
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 01:11 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: If Andrew Vorhees is there in the 7th I would draft him and put him on the IR while he rehabs his ACL.

I'd toss him out there ASAP.  Keeping rookies off the field is a Marvin move.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 01:20 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Surprised we haven’t moved up to take a TE or RB.

Duke hates trading up. Last year was an anomaly because the draft didn't fall their way at all. He and Mike Potts have both mentioned yet.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
Adetomiwa Adebawore is a hell of a name.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 01:29 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Duke hates trading up. Last year was an anomaly because the draft didn't fall their way at all. He and Mike Potts have both mentioned yet.

No doubt because both he and Zac value picks and it usually costs them. But Philly and the Pats and several others have been astute doing it.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 01:29 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Duke hates trading up. Last year was an anomaly because the draft didn't fall their way at all. He and Mike Potts have both mentioned yet.

I agree with Duke and there is zero reason to trade up at this point. So far, they've taken the BPA as the board falls. It seems to be working thus far.  
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 01:32 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I agree with Duke and there is zero reason to trade up at this point. So far, they've taken the BPA as the board falls. It seems to be working thus far.  

I just remember their interviews from last year after the draft and it seemed like they were still pissed.
Reply/Quote
Not surprising. Figured the Clowns would take Jones there
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 01:20 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Surprised we haven’t moved up to take a TE or RB.

Who is worth trading up for?
Reply/Quote
Browns snag Jones

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 01:31 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Adetomiwa Adebawore is a hell of a name.

I think he’s going to be a very good player. I was hoping the Bengals would grab him in the 3rd round.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 01:34 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I just remember their interviews from last year after the draft and it seemed like they were still pissed.

They hate giving up picks to move around, which tells me they are fine with how the board is falling to them.
Reply/Quote
I really would have liked Jones.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2023, 01:35 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I think he’s going to be a very good player. I was hoping the Bengals would grab him in the 3rd round.

I was hoping he would fall to the Bengals in the 4th.  He is good
Reply/Quote
Hate that Pitt got Washington and the Browns got Jones!!!! Why’d they have to go in the division
Reply/Quote