Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2023 Schedule is strong - our key free agents to focus on the rest of the season
I’m resigning Bell, Pratt, Cal, Apple, and Hurst. I’d also look at Wilcox over Sample if the money is low, Wilcox has filled in nicely in the blocking / TE2 role this year. I am loving what Perine is doing right now, but I am wary of resigning RBs, especially ones reaching that well-known “fall off” age. I’d offer Perine a one year deal and draft a RB with his bruiser skill set.
Reply/Quote
In my opinion next year is our very best chance at a Super Bowl.  Oline will have gelled, Tee & Chase another year experienced.  Chido and a more experienced CTB.  Defense still mostly intact. After next season we start seeing a wave of free agents.

If this is true, what does is the urgency of keeping our own free agents?

Reply/Quote
The biggest this offseason is what will they do with Higgins. To me its a 50/50 Chance he gets traded . Also were going to give extensions to Reader, Wilson and Jonah Williams in all likelihood.

Pratt, Apple, and Bell are probably gone. Especially if Lou gets a Head coaching job.

Bates is a wild card to me in all likelihood he is gone but he can still be franchised for only 15 Million next season. Also do the Bengals want to have three new starters in the secondary.

I imagine Perine will be signed and wouldn't be shocked if Mixon is traded.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote