Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Schedule
Bengals don’t get max amount of prime time games. League still not sold on their ability to draw ratings.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 09:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bengals don’t get max amount of prime time games. League still not sold on their ability to draw ratings.

is this a prediction or.. ?

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 09:32 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: is this a prediction or.. ?

No the schedule is out

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1656812787216052224

bengals
Reply/Quote
Just got tickets for the Seahawks game. This will be my first game in The Jungle.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 09:33 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: No the schedule is out

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fv4sGXrXoAEl-5t?format=jpg

wow only 1 sunday night game for a team that made it to back to afc title games with joe burrow as their qb...

yea, NBC clearly not all in with cincinnati 

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 09:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bengals don’t get max amount of prime time games. League still not sold on their ability to draw ratings.

They have several prime time games.  They have 2 Monday night games, 1 Sunday night game and 1 Thursday night game
Reply/Quote
Tickets bought for Colts and Vikings for the annual pilgrimage.

Part of me dies every time I have to pay to see an American sporting event.

For those in the know I take it Vikings TBD is because it maybe flexed in to Sunday or Monday prime time?

Don’t want to be booking flights until I know the score with that.
Reply/Quote
Tough schedule. Starting with the Browns and Ravens is rough.
I'd have rather started with the Cheifs.

Definitely a lack of primetime games. This makes me consider getting the Youtube deal.
We had a lot more primetime games last year.

Making Bills primetime but not KC is questionable.
KC will definitely be a great game. We may blow the Bills out again.

9ers Bengals would have been a great primetime game as well.
That'll be a tough game.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 09:40 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: They have several prime time games.  They have 2 Monday night games, 1 Sunday night game and 1 Thursday night game

the bengals would have 3 primetime games per year during the dalton era. They have burrow, and are given only 1 more lol

Jets got 6 primetime games

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 09:40 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: They have several prime time games.  They have 2 Monday night games, 1 Sunday night game and 1 Thursday night game

Doesn't help me as I don't have Espn (or Prime). Hopefully a lot of the afternoon games will be airing in my area. Lots of great matchups in that timeslot.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 09:42 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Tough schedule. Starting with the Browns and Ravens is rough.
I'd have rather started with the Cheifs.

Definitely a lack of primetime games. This makes me consider getting the Youtube deal.
We had a lot more primetime games last year.

Making Bills primetime but not KC is questionable.
KC will definitely be a great game. We may blow the Bills out again.

9ers Bengals would have been a great primetime game as well.
That'll be a tough game.
KC maxed out their primetime games
. And I bet CBS fought tooth and nail for the Bengals Chiefs

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Not bad. They get their break before they have to travel across the continent to San Francisco and then the next game after San Francisco is a night game on Sunday at home.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 09:46 PM)Nepa Wrote: Not bad. They get their break before they have to travel across the continent to San Francisco and then the next game after San Francisco is a night game on Sunday at home.

Definitely nice to rest up before that one. 
Reply/Quote
I don't have any complaints about the schedule. I guess the break could have come more in the middle of the season, rather than after the 6th game, but travel-wise and spacing wise it seems a lot better than many teams and especially better than those teams that have to travel to another continent.
Reply/Quote

Everyone gets the Thursday game. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I hate that we play in Baltimore on TNF
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 10:01 PM)Garrus Wrote: I hate that we play in Baltimore on TNF

they always put cincy on the road against divisional opponents. Those are the absolute toughest games of the season

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 09:43 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: the bengals would have 3 primetime games per year during the dalton era. They have burrow, and are given only 1 more lol

Our week 3 Monday night game is a double header with the other game being Philadelphia-Tampa Bay.  They start AT 7:15 on ABC and our game is at 8:15 on ESPN

Our games against
San Francisco
Kansas City
and @Pitt 

are all 4:25 National Games  

and week 15 against Minnesota has no time or day assigned so that game is reserved to be flexed to any of the Primetime slots

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

They also have a Saturday 4:30pm game on NBC against Pittsburgh. 
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2023, 09:43 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: the bengals would have 3 primetime games per year during the dalton era. They have burrow, and are given only 1 more lol

It’s New York market and Rodgers. Don’t you think?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote