Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 down 2 to go
(05-15-2024, 11:23 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The quicker the signing, the quicker things can go ahead. Guys can still hold out if they wish

Why would they want to? They don't have much negotiating power anymore with max and minimums of rookie contracts.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 11:26 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why would they want to? They don't have much negotiating power anymore with max and minimums of rookie contracts.

idk there hasnt really been any drama around draft picks since the new rule.  outside maybe 1 or 2.    Given they are all slotted now.   

But its a very slow news time
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 11:26 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why would they want to? They don't have much negotiating power anymore with max and minimums of rookie contracts.

I think they still have some flexibility with the guaranteed money.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 11:10 AM)tms Wrote: C'mon now! We're still getting over decades of holdouts. Overreacting to draft signings is a key step in our rehabilitation program lol

Because it’s the off season and not much else to talk about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 07:29 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I didn’t see a reply so I’m gonna take a stab at it. From left to right. Matt Lee, Daijahn Anthony, Tanner McLachlan, McKinnley Jackson, Fig Newton.

Ah, Deijahn Anthony. I keep forgetting about this guy.
Reply/Quote