Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
(04-27-2024, 01:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: They might want to trade up soon as 10 picks won't all make the team and there are still useful players to take.
theres no way these last 5 make the cut.........gotta trade up 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did we just re-draft Tyler Eifert?

I kid. Know little beyond the what the stream says.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Good player if he can stay healthy but that’s a big if.
Reply/Quote
Would have preferred Stover, but Yea, we got a TE.....
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 01:55 PM)Synric Wrote: Jordan Jefferson to the Jags.

Damn, fine Favs going right after we pick:

Tony Fautanu

Zack Frazier

Jordan Jefferson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:00 PM)CincyKid Wrote: theres no way these last 5 make the cut.........gotta trade up 

Exactly. I don't care if it means packaging 2 or 3 to get 1 - trade up. At this point in the draft the picks are all essentially fliers anyway. 
Reply/Quote
do we trade extra picks this year for next year ?
Reply/Quote
Yeah, All's had spinal surgery. Not a fan.
Reply/Quote
Not a good pick at All.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 01:54 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I was right about the All pick. This is my peak and is as good as it gets for me posting on The Bengals Board.

My 5 seconds of fame are over.

(04-27-2024, 01:55 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If they're sure about his medicals then this is a great pic for now and the future

This is a great pick in the 4th. When you are a bruiser, you get banged up so that will be the thing. He's a weapon, and if Mims is what some folks on here think he is, the edge should be set nicely for the RBs to succeed. 
Reply/Quote
All I wanna know is in his years at Iowa, was he better, equal, or close to Laporta in practice and depth chart.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:01 PM)CincyKid Wrote: do we trade extra picks this year for next year ?

I totally would.

Trade this years 5th and 6th for someone’s 4th next year? I’d do it.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:00 PM)CincyKid Wrote: theres no way these last 5 make the cut.........gotta trade up 

Honestly, there's plenty of spots where we either need a body or one of these kids can play someone off the roster, like RB, WR, C, G, CB, and T.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: Exactly. I don't care if it means packaging 2 or 3 to get 1 - trade up. At this point in the draft the picks are all essentially fliers anyway. 

i would grab a Punter w/ a STRONG leg
Reply/Quote
Watching these IOL go, makes me dislike Pollack all the more. Volson has to be his bastard son.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 01:55 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Not in love with this one

I feel that the Bengals should have traded up in this round to get Theo Johnson, 6'6", great hands, faster, superior blocker, not the injury history of All.  If they want TE, why not use one of their 10 picks to move up and get the better prospect?
Reply/Quote
Steelers took advantage of this deep Oline draft like I hoped we would. Their Oline is set for awhile.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:03 PM)Yogo Wrote: All I wanna know is in his years at Iowa, was he better, equal, or close to Laporta in practice and depth chart.

I think he was at Michigan until last year so they weren’t at Iowa together.
Reply/Quote
Time to trade up and get either Allen or Estime or Guerendo.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:04 PM)Whatever Wrote: Honestly, there's plenty of spots where we either need a body or one of these kids can play someone off the roster, like RB, WR, C, G, CB, and T.

i hope you are right
Reply/Quote