Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
(04-27-2024, 02:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Stover was the better choice.

To OSU fans.

There's a reason he was ranked low and got drafted after almost literally all of the other similar peers in this class.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:19 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Glad we don’t have to play the Texans this year.

If we want to go to the Super Bowl, there's a good chance we will have to play them at some point. That Offense is even more scary with these off-season additions!

Tiger
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:19 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Glad we don’t have to play the Texans this year.

I'm not worried about them at all: one more year of tape and adjustment, I don't expect their offense to be as good, personally.

And it has nothing to do with Stover either: they had a one-year flash season, IMO and it isn't sustainable.
Reply/Quote
Jaylen was the pick Duke.........swing and missssed.......overthought the pick
Reply/Quote

Or do we?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:25 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I'm not worried about them at all: one more year of tape and adjustment, I don't expect their offense to be as good, personally.

And it has nothing to do with Stover either: they had a one-year flash season, IMO and it isn't sustainable.

They have a shot at continued success because the AFC South is up for grabs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:27 PM)CincyKid Wrote: Jaylen was the pick Duke.........swing and missssed.......overthought the pick

Damn it!  Why isn't he listening to you!?!??!?!?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:16 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Can't wait to see everyone melt down over this overrated, massive homer pick Wink

You need to cut that shit out. He is and should be a very survivable NFL TE that can both block and catch. Being paired with CJ will only make raise his stock because CJ already trusts him. 

Let's revisit this say week 10 and see where it stands. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:28 PM)Synric Wrote: They have a shot to continue success because the AFC South is up for grabs.

Houston is climbing fast.......we will see this team in the playoffs
Reply/Quote
Next years class must be suspect with teams giving up their 3rd round pick so much.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:14 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yeah the All pick mystifies me. IF his injuries are in the past then he is a legit starting level TE.

Maybe All's history doesn't bother them because.....they researched it?

Maybe the team still doesn't value the TE position the way the fans seem to insist they must?

Just because fans disagree with the FO doesn't make the FO incompetent.
Reply/Quote
Might have to trade up and get Estime.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:11 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: I’ll be surprised if they draft a punter. Probably bring in a  college UFA after the draft to compete.

Taylor went in the 4th. Bummer. 

Not a huge fan of the All pick. Better TEs available. And better value at CB, IOL, and RB.

That's a C- pick.
Reply/Quote
Bills took Davis..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:29 PM)Stewy Wrote: Damn it!  Why isn't he listening to you!?!??!?!?
Miami scooped him up Stewy
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:29 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You need to cut that shit out. He is and should be a very survivable NFL TE that can both block and catch. Being paired with CJ will only make raise his stock because CJ already trusts him. 

Not cutting anything out: anyone that Jpoore likes (unless it's a consensus 1st round guy or similar), I run in the opposite direction.

Let's revisit indeed ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Here comes the run on RB.
Reply/Quote
Mims: A
Jenkins: B+
Burton: C
Jackson: B
All: C-
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:29 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You need to cut that shit out. He is and should be a very survivable NFL TE that can both block and catch. Being paired with CJ will only make raise his stock because CJ already trusts him. 

just become a texans fan, bro

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 02:28 PM)Synric Wrote: They have a shot at continued success because the AFC South is up for grabs.

Good point, I always forget how weak the AFCS is... still, I see a regression to the mean this year.
Reply/Quote