Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
And there is Bowers - feel sorry for him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:36 PM)samhain Wrote: In this situation, I'm BPA all day.  We're going to get someone we never expected to have a shot at.

Nothing has changes for me I been saying 6 QBs and 3 WRs would dominate 1st 15 picks
Reply/Quote
This is beautiful. 6 of top 12 are QB’s…and I don’t think this is even a remotely good QB class. Lots of these teams will be picking QB again in the next 2-3 years.
Reply/Quote
Bowers and Meyer wow
Reply/Quote
with the Raider's pick thousands of Bengals fan's hearts break

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
13 offensive players

This is crazy
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
6 QBs, 3 OT, 3 WRs and a TE. Do I have that right?
Reply/Quote
Defense or O-line. Should be a good player. The coach that gets the pick should be thinking they are a job saver/solidifier.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Indy is pissed. There was talk of them trading up for Bowers. After NYJ didn't take him, the most likely thought they were good.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Be interesting on what do Bengals have as top OT or DT on their board
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:37 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: …and Bowers is off the board.  Let’s get a lineman; either side of the ball.

This works for me
Reply/Quote
They just took Mayer last year wtf.

Reply/Quote
Well shit. Didn’t the Raiders take Mayer last year?
Reply/Quote
The run on Defense is going to come in the 2nd round leading up to our 2nd round pick..

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Wanted Brock but want one of Turner, Newton or Murphy
Reply/Quote
Idiot they are gonna run 2TE sets to death what is that dude talking about how are they gonna use Meyer and Bowers.

Dudes it’s obvious. Their 3rd and short game VS 4-3 is gonna be killer
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:38 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This is beautiful. 6 of top 12 are QB’s…and I don’t think this is even a remotely good QB class. Lots of these teams will be picking QB again in the next 2-3 years.

Heard them say (talking heads, I know) that next years QB class looks like it may be weak. Possibly playing a role in this.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:38 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: This is beautiful. 6 of top 12 are QB’s…and I don’t think this is even a remotely good QB class. Lots of these teams will be picking QB again in the next 2-3 years.

Teams are always chasing franchise QBs that will start and be productive on rookie contracts.
Reply/Quote
4 picks left.

Saints need a LT, bad. Fautanu if they do not see him as a guard.

Fuaga, Mims, and Murphy still out there (knock on wood).
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:38 PM)Nepa Wrote: 6 QBs, 3 OT, 3 WRs and a TE. Do I have that right?

Yes few draft mocks had more than 1 def. Guy gone by now, not shocked
Reply/Quote