Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
(04-25-2024, 11:10 PM)basballguy Wrote: I swear every year they cut to commercial on our pick

…and they’re doing it again!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 11:11 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’d go Fautanu here. Thought with 6 QB’s gone we’d have a more glaring steal fall into our laps. Happy with him here or Verse.

Mims
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
It's Mims.

Reply/Quote
Bengals on clock, NFL Network goes to commercial.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
It’s Mims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 11:11 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Mims measurables are ridiculous

Could have taken Dawand Jones in the 3rd or 4th rd last year.
Reply/Quote
Officially Mims, per James Rapien.
Reply/Quote
If we grab Thomas, Tee's days as a Bengal may be numbered. If not, he may be a Bengal for life.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 11:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My guess is the LSU WR

I don't think they will roll the dice on a small school corner in round 1 so my board would be Mims, Verse, Arnold, Thomas with you mentioned Fautanu with a knee as a wild card.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hopefully Mims!!
Reply/Quote
If we got the best corner in the draft at pick 18 yall realize that would be a historic steal right?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 11:11 PM)CJD Wrote: I am honestly in shock. What do the teams not like about Mitchell? 

With that said, I LOVE the Mims pick. It's exactly what I was expecting for months now. 

Just didn't expect Mitchell to be there...

DB's in the MAC appear better than they actually are.
Reply/Quote
Well, at least it was expected.
Reply/Quote
Mims won't get past Pittsburgh at #20.

If you want him, do it now.

What did Jax get to move down?
Reply/Quote
Hope for the best here with Mims, but I think it’s a bad strategy to ignore BPA.
It’s bitten the bengals before.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 11:12 PM)CJD Wrote: Officially Mims, per James Rapien.

More of a project but we got us one if its him. I project him to be very good year 2 or 3.  Hes gonna need a year guys
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I can live with Mims.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 11:14 PM)Housh Wrote: More of a project but we got us one if its him. I project him to be very good year 2 or 3.  Hes gonna need a year guys

Best CB in the draft needs a year?  Wacky.

Oh wait, sorry Mims isn't a CB.  I'm hitting the MD2020, my bad.
Reply/Quote
The First Star Media guys seem to have good analysis and more real time pick info than other sources. I recommend the stream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_xVv3JpIPM

Reply/Quote
Woot called it.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote