Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
Well, anyways, they got my guy in Amarius Mims who I think is the most talented OL we have ever drafted since Munoz.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 12:24 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well, anyways, they got my guy in Amarius Mims who I think is the most talented OL we have ever drafted.

Dude
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 12:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude

You rang?
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 12:24 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well, anyways, they got my guy in Amarius Mims who I think is the most talented OL we have ever drafted.

Anthony Munoz, Willie Anderson….
Reply/Quote
Dont we have an offensive lineman in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.  Mims is more talented than that guy?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 12:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude

(04-26-2024, 12:26 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Yes?

(04-26-2024, 12:27 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Anthony Munoz, Willie Anderson….

Caught me, had to take a wiz and forgot to put our best OL in Munoz there boyz. Give me a break lol
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 12:28 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Caught me, had to take a wiz and forgot to put our best OL in Munoz there boyz. Give me a break lol

We've also got Whit, Willie, and Montoya.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
2 of the top AFC teams trading?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 12:24 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well, anyways, they got my guy in Amarius Mims who I think is the most talented OL we have ever drafted.

Its funny how people come out of the wood work to post nonsense. I thought him and Latham would have switched spots.
Reply/Quote
165 pounds…..

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 12:24 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well, anyways, they got my guy in Amarius Mims who I think is the most talented OL we have ever drafted since Munoz.

Good edit.
Reply/Quote
How the league allows Mahommes to get Worthy is beyond me.

Like....the only way anyone had a chance was because of their trash WRs and......

Whatever
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Worthy has jets but lacks size. I still think they lack reliable "hands" receivers.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 12:31 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Good edit.

I know, knew I would get slammed and had to get back quick.  Wink
Reply/Quote
Im just glad we didnt draft Guyton. Good luck to Dallas.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 12:32 AM)Housh Wrote: How the league allows Mahommes to get Worthy is beyond me.

Like....the only way anyone had a chance was because of their trash WRs and......

Whatever

We beat them multiple times when they still had Tyreek.

Reply/Quote
Ravens get slim pickings at OT.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 12:32 AM)Housh Wrote: How the league allows Mahommes to get Worthy is beyond me.

Whatever

(04-26-2024, 12:33 AM)Joelist Wrote: Worthy has jets but lacks size. I still think they lack reliable "hands" receivers.

Worthy is worse than John Ross, catches the ball with his chest instead of his hands. Hilarious pick for a team that had bad hands at WR. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
That’s a project.

Reply/Quote
Cowboys know Olineman. They saw something in Guyton. Interesting.

Reply/Quote