Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
Positionally I’m happy. Wish they would have moved up to get a better DT, but Jenkins is talented and was the best DT left on the board.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Way to tip the pick guy.

Sorry but I got on the Goodberry fist star stream and they were reacting to the Jenkins pick when we still had 3 picks to go until ours. I was genuinely confused. I get some channels slipping it earlier than others but is espn and the regular TV coverage 3 picks behind?
Reply/Quote
I love Jenkins was not sure they would take him, we have drafted two absolute athletes on both sides of the ball..
Reply/Quote
I will be shocked if Pitt passes on Frazier
Reply/Quote
Jenkins is sort of a NT/3T hybrid type - defends the run well and has pass rush twitch but to do both he gives up some pure size. I like it and this would point to Lou planning some differences in how our DL plays.
Reply/Quote
I know they tend to focus on the good and hype guys, but what I seen looks good. Bloodline guy. Two picks in, I'm not mad. Who Dey
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:26 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Jenkins

Let’s goooooooo
Bengals are killing right now
Reply/Quote
Can’t be mad. For a while I said this should be a trenches draft and that’s what they did with their 1st two picks. Still can get IOL/WR later with two thirds. Also could look for TE or CB.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Yes!  We now have the DJ Reader replacement!

We do? Don't we just have like 3 different 3T now? None of them seem like a Reader replacement. I figured they'd just get a big boy in like the 4th or 5th round to eat up blocks.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:28 PM)jj22 Wrote: I don’t think we are done at DT

We're getting a NT tomorrow, bank on it
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Now we just need a punter and the draft will be complete. Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I think Jenkins isnt gonna be a huge impact year 1. Maybe has to add some weight

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Seems like everyone here likes the pick so I’m happy.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Love how we are focusing on the trenches.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:29 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Positionally I’m happy. Wish they would have moved up to get a better DT, but Jenkins is talented and was the best DT left on the board.

I thought about that but for our defense Jenkins is likely better - Newton is a very good classic pass rushing 3T but has difficulties against the run. Jenkins is more balanced. 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:29 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Sorry but I got on the Goodberry fist star stream and they were reacting to the Jenkins pick when we still had 3 picks to go until ours. I was genuinely confused. I get some channels slipping it earlier than others but is espn and the regular TV coverage 3 picks behind?

Go stand in the corner and think about what you did..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: We do? Don't we just have like 3 different 3T now? None of them seem like a Reader replacement. I figured they'd just get a big boy in like the 4th or 5th round to eat up blocks.

Jenkins can play NT
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:29 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Jenkins is a good run stuffer, he will fit in well with Hill and Rankins

and he was on a stacked rotation line so he would have had better numbers playing more snaps, plus he is a freak athlete, i could see him playing some End on passing downs sometimes
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:30 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: We're getting a NT tomorrow, bank on it

I agree. We'll draft a classic big body tomorrow. 
Reply/Quote
Steelers having a draft.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote