Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
Jenkins Michigan nickname was the mutant.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I just don’t understand why we wouldn’t take Frazier and move Karras to LG. Line would be set. And there goes Sinnott. Really hating this draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:41 PM)Nepa Wrote: They can still pick McKinley Jackson in the 3rd. 

You wanna double up on NT's this early?

I would rather go for a playmaker on Offense myself now. I think our Defense will be just fine as long as the communication is cleaned 
up along with tackling. Give me a WR/TE/RB here in the 3rd and I am happy to wait and grab a NT like Evan Anderson late.
Reply/Quote
Michael Hall is an excellent pick for the Stains. Their defensive line just got a lot better.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:46 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I just don’t understand why we wouldn’t take Frazier and move Karras to LG. Line would be set. And there goes Sinnott. Really hating this draft.

Eh, don't like Sinnott being gone at all. Who took him?
Reply/Quote
I was thinking Jenkins or Frazier.
My other options were Michael hall or sainstril.

I like Jenkins. Good bloodlines, part of a winning team, stout player.
Solid selection.
Reply/Quote
Kris Jenkins vs Zach Frazier is going to be a thing for the next few years.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, don't like Sinnott being gone at all. Who took him?

Wash
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Michael Hall is an excellent pick for the Stains.  Their defensive line just got a lot better.

For us.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, don't like Sinnott being gone at all. Who took him?

Washington. They’ve got Newton and Sinnott now tonight.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I wasn’t impressed with Hall

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
As a Michigan man I am pretty stoked by the Jenkins pick. He is a solid run defender and under rated as a pass rusher. He has also gotten better every year and is just starting to come into his true potential. The Bengals got a solid pick that hit their needs well. Having said that, the best player on that defense went to the Commanders with the next pick. Mikey is a legend and will be the benchmark for the Nickle position in the NFL in short order.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:49 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wash

(04-26-2024, 09:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Washington. They’ve got Newton and Sinnott now tonight.

Thanks guys, great 2nd round for the wash.

I think these will be 2 great players in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Do we make a move for the TE Sanders/Stover or a CB?
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This will be Benson
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:18 PM)Housh Wrote: If our plan with 10 damn picks was to throw darts at a board and hope then we have no idea wtf we are doing

Any proof we do? Just for fun, I looked up the draft from 5 years ago, all teams in the 2nd round. Some hits, for sure, but a nice group of "who?"
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 09:53 PM)pally Wrote:

Two Bengals now with NFL pedigree.

Reply/Quote