Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2024 Undrafted Free Agent Thread
(04-28-2024, 03:44 PM)pally Wrote: The dude just can't quit the league eother

That pay day check is just so enticing...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I read earlier, cbs sports I think, that miles sanders may be a cap cut. I’d be interested in a vet minimum type of deal. Especially if it’s similar to vonn bells where they’re on the hook for a decent chunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Some of the guys I follow on Twitter are talking highly of Noah Cain, Casey, Burgess, and Meta (LB) from Wisconsin. It will be interesting to see if Mcnamara can surpass Robbins during camp.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
McNamara is the only UDFA that intrigues me. I think we're going to have a legit punter competition and I won't be surprised to see it go down to the wire.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I'll continue my yearly rooting on a RedHawk to make the roster. I don't see Michael Dowell, S from Miami making the team but I'll hope he excels and is good enough to be on the roster.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 07:29 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Rocky Lombardi was terrible when he was at MSU. Maybe he improved.

Don't think he has. My nephew plays baseball at NIU and knows him. Said he went to Michigan 4 years, and NIU for 3. Said he was "Okay" at NIU. "Okay" is not gonna even make the practice squad.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2024, 03:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Eagles bringing in John Ross for a tryout. The league just can’t quit this dude.

Have they watched his tape? LOL
he literally is afraid to make a catch and get tackled on an out route 
Probably only brought in for a camp  body to help new CBs defend a fast wr down field
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Leonard Taylor DT
Javion Cohen Guard. I think he could eventually be a starter.

These are two guys I would’ve drafted… we should’ve been all over em come I drafted FA
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2024, 07:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Go get some RB’s and OG’s.

Agreed!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I believe with these 14 USFAs, we are at 87 guys.
Reply/Quote
Elijah Collins got a $8,000 signing bonus. Something you don't normally see for an UDFA.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2024/4/30/24145762/elijah-collins-signing-bonus-bengals-udfa-oklahoma-state-rb-michigan-state?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1f9bYIGDwOE1DPh7PpQKACCO-phfvEBiLR4ZH1Epaibt7BxDTrEztRL5I_aem_AZzmDmhNLW-ycCUTfjlcVQUcoc_oaIkqoiTLMYINvSWdYEhmIVjVjZhq0uD0mI50-q0rxOgv7iWrY6THE1Cu1sSn
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2024, 09:23 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Elijah Collins got a $8,000 signing bonus. Something you don't normally see for an UDFA.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2024/4/30/24145762/elijah-collins-signing-bonus-bengals-udfa-oklahoma-state-rb-michigan-state?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1f9bYIGDwOE1DPh7PpQKACCO-phfvEBiLR4ZH1Epaibt7BxDTrEztRL5I_aem_AZzmDmhNLW-ycCUTfjlcVQUcoc_oaIkqoiTLMYINvSWdYEhmIVjVjZhq0uD0mI50-q0rxOgv7iWrY6THE1Cu1sSn

Feels like every year there's an UDFA that gets a decent signing bonus. I'm pretty sure the team gave a guy around $5k just a couple of years ago. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote