Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 prospects
https://www.footballcouchscout.com/bigboard

I like to follow this site.

I like a couple of round 2 RB prospects....Braelon Allen and Raheim Sanders.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It will be a telling year for Raheim Sanders. Arkansas lost their LT, RT, and C two of them to the NFL in Ricky Stromberg and Dalton Wagner. He does still have Limmer who I think is shifting over to Center. Sanders had some of the highest yards before contact in 2022 so all these new OL could hurt him.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The Bengals missed out on Penei Sewell but his cousin will be draft eligible in 2024. Kingsley Suamataia who was #3 on Bruce Feldmans freaks list this year. 

Braelon Edward's also made the list he weighed in at 245lbs and had a 1.49 10 yard split that's big and explosive. He's not gonna make guys miss in a phone both though.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2023, 12:27 PM)Synric Wrote: The Bengals missed out on Penei Sewell but his cousin will be draft eligible in 2024. Kingsley Suamataia who was #3 on Bruce Feldmans freaks list this year. 

Braelon Edward's also made the list he weighed in at 245lbs and had a 1.49 10 yard split that's big and explosive. He's not gonna make guys miss in a phone both though.

but will he be there @ 32?
Reply/Quote
I know it is way too early, and many mock sites have wildly poor ranks for some prosoects, but, dang:

blob:https://www.profootballnetwork.com/273e2ba8-7154-40de-b54f-d4c0871d4195

I can never get these to copy:

#28: Bowers, TE, Georgia
#60: Allen, RB, Wisconsin
#91: Wilson, WR, Florida State
#124: Sweat, DT, Texas
#156: Ransom, S, Ohio State
#188: McCord,,QB, Ohio State
#220: Mahogany, OG, Boston College.
Reply/Quote
I'm liking Blake Fisher OT (RT) ND for us as a possible 1st rounder. Not sure he would make it to us in the 2nd, especially if he has a good year.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 07:16 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I know it is way too early, and many mock sites have wildly poor ranks for some prosoects, but, dang:

Cannot imagine how great our weapons would be with these additions. Bowers should be great in the NFL, if this happened I 
would be happy we passed on the TE's in the last stacked TE draft. If we are drafting like this it would also mean our trenches 
on both sides are looking great this year.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 10:50 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm liking Blake Fisher OT (RT) ND for us as a possible 1st rounder. Not sure he would  make it to us in the 2nd, especially if he has a good year.

Saw Blake Fisher make some big holes against Navy in the opener in the run game. Good one.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 07:16 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I know it is way too early, and many mock sites have wildly poor ranks for some prosoects, but, dang:

I know this was from a month ago and things shift through the course of the season, but I don't see any chance Bowers falls to 25+.
Many draft experts consider him a Top 10 talent.
If Pitts can go 4th overall and Hockenson 8th overall in recent drafts, I think it's very feasible to think Bowers goes Top 15 or even Top 10.
Dude is a NFL-ready TE.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 02:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I know this was from a month ago and things shift through the course of the season, but I don't see any chance Bowers falls to 25+.
Many draft experts consider him a Top 10 talent.
If Pitts can go 4th overall and Hockenson 8th overall in recent drafts, I think it's very feasible to think Bowers goes Top 15 or even Top 10.
Dude is a NFL-ready TE.

Dudes going top 5. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 06:50 PM)J24 Wrote: Dudes going top 5. 

It's a possibility I don't think Bowers gets out of the top 10 but the "top 5" prospects is going to be crowded... Caleb Williams, Drake Maye, Marvin Harrison Jr., Olu Fashanu, Jared Verse, Kool-Aid McKinistrey, Dallas Turner, JC Latham  and of course Brock Bowers.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 06:50 PM)J24 Wrote: Dudes going top 5. 

So we have a chance at grabbing him if we're Burrow-less soon?  Ninja Cry
Reply/Quote
Shedeur Sanders is at ranked 22. The way he has played so far, there could be more upside.
Reply/Quote
As it sits right now, I am leaning toward OT, TE, and IDL in first 3 rounds.
Other than Bowers, I dunno if there's a TE in Rd 1 that I would take. Maybe Ja'Tavion Sanders though late Rd 1.
If Bengals did happen to pick early, I want either Bowers or JC Latham.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 10:50 AM)Synric Wrote: It's a possibility I don't think Bowers gets out of the top 10 but the "top 5" prospects is going to be crowded... Caleb Williams, Drake Maye, Marvin Harrison Jr., Olu Fashanu, Jared Verse, Kool-Aid McKinistrey, Dallas Turner, JC Latham  and of course Brock Bowers.

You're right but he is worthy of top 5. 

On a side note People are underestimating how many QBs will go in the first RD. I see 6 going as of now(of course things could and probably will change) Williams, Maye, Sanders, Lenoard, Ewers, and Pennix.
J24

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 01:16 PM)J24 Wrote: You're right but he is worthy of top 5. 

On a side note People are underestimating how many QBs will go in the first RD. I see 6 going as of now(of course things could and probably will change) Williams, Maye, Sanders, Lenoard, Ewers, and Pennix.

theres that maybe first round QBs?    

or teams just desperate
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 02:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: theres that maybe first round QBs?    

or teams just desperate

Both? It's seems to be  a lot like the 2018 draft; they are a lot of late first/early 2nd RD QB prospects that will go earlier than they should.

The teams I have drafting a QB right now are Arizona, LA Rams, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Minnesota, Seattle.
J24

Reply/Quote
A lot will depend on where we pick, how FA goes (Higgins, Reader, Awuzie, Boyd, Williams), and how some younger/new guys play (Dax Hill, Scott, CTB, Battle, Anderson, C. Jones, Iosivas, Volson, Murphy, Turner, Carter, Smith, Carman), but my priority at the moment:

1) OT: it is a deep class. Should be a good ine there late first and maybe even 2nd.

2) IOL. Get a stud instead of mediocre.

3) NT/DT. Interior pass rush AND a run stopper could be on the table.

4) TE. Would be nice, but the class is shallow. Other needs take precedence early and the really good ones likely gone. Rd 3 or 4 though..

4) RB. Without a better line, what is the point? I prefer bigger backs. Allen/Sanders are intruigung. Rd 2 tops, but only with an OL upgrade.

5) CB. But only if Chido goes and CTB/Turner/Davis/Ivey look shaky.

6) WR.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2023, 01:13 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: A lot will depend on where we pick, how FA goes (Higgins, Reader, Awuzie, Boyd, Williams), and how some younger/new guys play (Dax Hill, Scott, CTB, Battle, Anderson, C. Jones, Iosivas, Volson, Murphy, Turner, Carter, Smith, Carman), but my priority at the moment:

1) OT: it is a deep class. Should be a good ine there late first and maybe even 2nd.

2) IOL. Get a stud instead of mediocre.

3) NT/DT. Interior pass rush AND a run stopper could be on the table.

4) TE. Would be nice, but the class is shallow. Other needs take precedence early and the really good ones likely gone. Rd 3 or 4 though..

4) RB. Without a better line, what is the point? I prefer bigger backs. Allen/Sanders are intruigung. Rd 2 tops, but only with an OL upgrade.

5) CB. But only if Chido goes and CTB/Turner/Davis/Ivey look shaky.

6) WR.

If Higgins walks, are you bumping WR into Day 1 or Day 2 consideration?

When you say IOL, do you primarily mean replacement for Volson?
If so, I think there will be options on the cheaper end in FA like Dalton Risner that can be pursued and save a draft pick.

I really hope they don't wait until Day 3 for a TE.
Very, very few TEs drafted on Day 3 end up being a starter, especially immediately. And Bengals have every. single. TE hitting FA this upcoming offseason. They will need an immediate contributor.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
This is my first chance to see Kentucky's new transfer RB Ray Davis holy wow. Florida cannot stop him at all he has over 200 yards rushing 3 TDs in the first half and there's 9 minutes to go in the second quarter. The only reason Davis doesn't have more yards is that he has to come off the field to breathe...

Reply/Quote