Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
24-3 the good guys WIN!
Nice game, broke our opening day losing streak!  Cool

24-3 the last time was the Ravens 20-3.  Cool

See ya next time!
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
LMAOJaMarr Chase" We just lost to some elves" LMAO

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I got nothing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 09:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I got nothing.

How about something like this? "Eat a bag of dicks!"

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 09:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How about something like this? "Eat a bag of dicks!"

Ok I thought of something. ^
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 09:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How about something like this? "Eat a bag of dicks!"

Punter Brad Robbins was the most active player in a Bengals uniform, tallying 10 punts for a whopping 409 yards.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 10:50 AM)Vambo Wrote: Punter Brad Robbins was the most active player in a Bengals uniform, tallying 10 punts for a whopping 409 yards.

Brad Robbins > RubNTug Watson

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 11:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Brad Robbins > RubNTug Watson

Watson > Beat a woman Mixon

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I can only imagine the cognitive dissonance required to be a Browns fan and to actually believe your team is "the good guys."

Like, I get it. You're a fan. You want them to win because you've invested a certain percentage of your life into this team.

But "good guys" is, objectively, not a valid way to describe a team led by a serial sexual assaulter and a group of people willing to vouch for, trade for, pay and defend a serial sexual assaulter.

Enjoy the win. Your team was much better yesterday. But I would root for the Bengals through 100 seasons of games exactly like that one before I'd proudly be a fan of a team that employs Deshaun Watson.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 02:37 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I can only imagine the cognitive dissonance required to be a Browns fan and to actually believe your team is "the good guys."

Like, I get it. You're a fan. You want them to win because you've invested a certain percentage of your life into this team.

But "good guys" is, objectively, not a valid way to describe a team led by a serial sexual assaulter and a group of people willing to vouch for, trade for, pay and defend a serial sexual assaulter.

Enjoy the win. Your team was much better yesterday. But I would root for the Bengals through 100 seasons of games exactly like that one before I'd proudly be a fan of a team that employs Deshaun Watson.

When all else fails, morality smack will sure work!

Didn't Pacman just get arrested in Cincy again like 2 hours ago?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 01:42 PM)Vambo Wrote: Watson > Beat a woman Mixon

Watson sexually assaulted like 30+ women. He's a serial rapist.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Watson sexually assaulted like 30+ women. He's a serial rapist.

Technically, it was women that were beating Watson.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: When all else fails, morality smack will sure work!

Didn't Pacman just get arrested in Cincy again like 2 hours ago?

Yep, Pacman is an idiot.
Reply/Quote
Yep, we sucked yesterday. Browns defense didn't.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:01 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Technically, it was women that were beating Watson.

Oh well played. Very well playedClapping
Reply/Quote
Browns and Bengal fans: Argue about player morality

Steelers fans:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 10:50 AM)Vambo Wrote: Punter Brad Robbins was the most active player in a Bengals uniform, tallying 10 punts for a whopping 409 yards.

Watt had 3 sacks, but a 400 yard game is elite stuff.
Reply/Quote

That's a lot of kicking. I'll bet his leg was sore after the game.

He's going to need a massage.....Hmm
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 02:37 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I can only imagine the cognitive dissonance required to be a Browns fan and to actually believe your team is "the good guys."

NFL Power Rankings: Six Worst Criminal Offenders During Bengals' Inglorious Run

Andrew DunnOctober 5, 2011

1. Being a Cincinnati Bengal fan would definitely come with some irritation.  Over the past several years, multiple players in black and orange have been arrested—some were arrested over and over again.It's very sad to see such talented athletes throw away a career like that.  It is also very frustrating, because we all know that they've got everything, so how could they possibly do that to themselves?Unfortunately, these players that can't keep their heads on straight seem to flock to Cincinnati.  These six guys are the most notable ones that everyone can recognize.
Adam Jones

1. Pacman could be one of the biggest wastes of talent the league has ever seen. Coming out of West Virginia, Jones was one of the game's best hyped corners.He proved himself to be an outstanding defender and a great man on special teams.However, he's been arrested numerous times throughout his career, including Feb. 19, 2007, when he caused a bit of controversy at a Las Vegas strip club and threatened the life of a security guard.These actions got him suspended for the entire 2007 season.  In his time off, he went to Total Nonstop Action pro wrestling, where he was only to be involved in a "non-physical" role with the company.After that short stint, Jones continued to have legal problems and was involved in a couple of incidents, though nothing ever came of it.  Jones played for Dallas in 2008, but served a six game suspension in the middle due to more legal complications.The Bengals signed Pacman before the 2010 season started. He had only played in five games before injuring his neck, and he still remains on the PUP list. It appears that Jones is turning his act around, but the fact remains that he may be one of the most troubled athletes to step foot on the field.

Tank Johnson

1. Like Pacman Jones, Tank Johnson had most of his offenses coming before he was in a Bengals' uniform. But, the Bengals still signed him.Tank Johnson was arrested while playing for the Chicago Bears for carrying a concealed weapon in a Chicago nightclub. He was charged with a misdemeanor.While on probation for that incident, he was arrested for aggravated assault and resisting arrest.  To cap it off, a search of his house turned up at least six guns, some of which were loaded.Johnson would later be signed by the Cowboys, but he had to serve an eight game suspension.Since then, Johnson's slate has been mostly clean, though his play in Cincinnati was indicative of a man who missed a lot of time on the field. The time away from the game took its toll on Johnson, and he was really never the same. 

Cedric Benson

1. Cedric Benson is proving himself to be a key component to the Bengals' offense in 2011.  Unfortunately, he's currently battling a suspension ruling handed down by Roger Goodell.Benson's days as a "problem child" dates back to his days as a Chicago Bear. He was arrested for boating while intoxicated and resisting arrest before the 2008 season began, and followed that up by being arrested for driving while intoxicated only a few weeks later. He was detained in 2010 for assault, and arrested earlier this year for similar charges. He served a five-day jail sentence.Benson was one of the top running backs coming out of Texas, but failed to live up to the expectations in Chicago. His issues are still continuing today, but I hope for the Bengals' sake that he can fully get his head on straight soon. Hopefully, the pending suspension will teach him a lesson (though he continues to battle it).
Odell Thurman

1. It's a shame that such a talented linebacker only lasted a single season in the NFL. He was drafted by the Bengals in 2005 out of the University of Georgia, and mad an immediate impact.During the 11-5 campaign, Thurman played in all 16 games, recording 98 tackles, a sack, five interceptions, forced four fumbles and scored a touchdown. That's getting off to a hot start.Unfortunately, that would be the only time on the field Thurman would see. Following the 2005 season, Thurman seemingly tried to get in trouble. He was suspended for the first four games of 2006 for violating the league's substance abuse policy, and the suspension was later extended to the entire season after he immediately followed that with a drunk driving charge. Thurman applied for reinstatement prior to the 2007 season. He was denied after reports surfaced that he was involved in an assault in Georgia. 2008 rolled around, and the same thing happened. Prior to the 2009 season, Thurman was finally reinstated, but was dropped by the Bengals. Most believe this happened because Thurman was not at OTA's, which are not mandatory.  He would eventually fail yet another drug test, and is serving an indefinite suspension from the NFL.He currently plays in the UFL for the Virginia Destroyers.
Most of the 2006 Team

1. When a photo like that is even made, you know it's bad. The charges ranged from weapons possessions to drunk driving. Overall, the 2006 team is one of the most shamed teams in football history. 
Chris Henry

1. It hurts me to even make this slide. Henry was involved in so many off-field incidents that I'm not entirely sure that two hands will do the trick if you're counting. Despite the irritating arrests, I can say that tears fell from my eyes the day that Henry's death was announced.From Dec. 15, 2005 through June 3, 2006, Henry was arrested four times for no less than six different offenses.    These ranged from drug charges to allowing under age drinking in his home.It got worse.        Henry was suspended for eight games during the 2007 season. Following the suspension, Henry continued to get involved in incidents, which included assault and probation violations. Altogether, Henry had at least ten off-field incidents.  Despite his actions, Henry was able to accumulate 21 touchdowns and just under 120 catches throughout his troubled five year career.  In November 2009—the season the was seemingly going to use as a rebirth—he was placed on injured reserve after suffering a broken arm. It would be the last time Henry ever stepped foot on an NFL field.Though facts are widely debated, it is known that Henry was thrown from the back of a moving pickup truck on Dec. 16, 2009. The fall caused grave injuries, and Henry was pronounced dead on Dec. 19. Henry showed that he had some of the best talent in the league.  We will never know much Henry could have truly given the NFL, but I will continue to believe that he would be one of the league's top ten receivers if he were still alive.

But I would root for the Browns through 100 seasons of games and 8 World Championships  exactly like that one before I'd proudly be a fan of a team that employs those seven!

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Watson sexually assaulted like 30+ women. He's a serial rapist.

Your Proof?

If you had any he would be in prison...

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote