Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
24-3 the good guys WIN!
(09-15-2023, 06:37 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It took you a day and a half to respond and all you came up with was repeating my post back to me but with made up nonsense replacing the actual things Watson did.

I've never seen a Browns fan wear an L so proudly.
I don't spend all day worrying how some fan is posting I post at my own leisure, you should be more worried about how crappy your team played! LMAO

24-3

87 yards passing

0 catches for Higgins

Burrow benched...

Enough said!
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2023, 03:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Please tell me you're 6 years old or younger because no one over the age of 13 believes that no one gets away with committing crimes. 

Sorry, sweaty, you can't have it both ways. According to you and your logic, if Joe actually HAD beat a "helpless woman half to death' and drove "at speeds of 170 MPH" there would have been a trial and a conviction resulting in prison time for him. Since he's still a free man, he clearly didn't do those things.

24-3

87 yards passing

Burrow benched

0 catches for Higgins

You should be more concerned about this than Watson... LMAO

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 12:43 PM)Vambo Wrote: I don't spend all day worrying how some fan is posting I post at my own leisure, you should be more worried about how crappy your team played! LMAO

24-3

87 yards passing

0 catches for Higgins

Burrow benched...

Enough said!

Yep, bad guys won last Sunday.
Reply/Quote
[Image: BROWNS-LOL.jpg]

There's a grand total of two 2nd place finishes there--zero division titles--with the last being 16 years ago. Meanwhile, there's a whopping total of 16 last place finishes, in 24 seasons since 1999.

Enough said!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 12:57 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Yep, bad guys won last Sunday.

What did the Bengals win? LMAO It sure wasn't the Football game! LMAO

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 01:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: BROWNS-LOL.jpg]

There's a grand total of two 2nd place finishes there--zero division titles--with the last being 16 years ago. Meanwhile, there's a whopping total of 16 last place finishes, in 24 seasons since 1999.

Enough said!
Browns have 8 World championships  they won 11 NFL American/Eastern Conference championships, three NFL Century Division titles and AFC Central Division championships in 1971, 1980, 1985, 1986, 1987 and 1989.

The Bengals have played over 850 games in their history, including three conference championships, ten division championships, and fifteen playoff appearances.

0 World championships.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hall of Fame

The rich tradition of the Cleveland Browns boasts 18 members in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, which ranks in the top 10 league-wide.

Jim Brown
• Paul Brown
Joe DeLamielleure
Len Ford
Frank Gatski
Otto Graham
Lou Groza
Gene Hickerson
Leroy Kelly
Dante Lavelli
Mike McCormack
Bobby Mitchell
Marion Motley
Ozzie Newsome
Joe Thomas
Paul Warfield
Bill Willis
• Mac Speedie

Bengals.com Hall of Fame
  • Ken Anderson
  • Paul Brown
  • Cris Collinsworth
  • Isaac Curtis
  • Boomer Esiason
  • Tim Krumrie
  • Anthony Muñoz
  • Ken Riley

Enough said!

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 11:46 PM)Vambo Wrote: Browns have 8 World championships  they won 11 NFL American/Eastern Conference championships, three NFL Century Division titles and AFC Central Division championships in 1971, 1980, 1985, 1986, 1987 and 1989.

The Bengals have played over 850 games in their history, including three conference championships, ten division championships, and fifteen playoff appearances.

0 World championships.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hall of Fame

The rich tradition of the Cleveland Browns boasts 18 members in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, which ranks in the top 10 league-wide.

Jim Brown
• Paul Brown
Joe DeLamielleure
Len Ford
Frank Gatski
Otto Graham
Lou Groza
Gene Hickerson
Leroy Kelly
Dante Lavelli
Mike McCormack
Bobby Mitchell
Marion Motley
Ozzie Newsome
Joe Thomas
Paul Warfield
Bill Willis
• Mac Speedie

Bengals.com Hall of Fame

• Ken Anderson
  • Paul Brown
  • Cris Collinsworth
  • Isaac Curtis
  • Boomer Esiason
  • Tim Krumrie
  • Anthony Muñoz
  • Ken Riley

Enough said!

Oh man! You got me!! I wish i could go back 70 years to find my team's success!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 07:06 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: once-a-steelers-always-a-steelers-shirt-V-neck.jpg]

Aaaaaand he still hasn't been a Steeler in years. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 11:32 PM)Vambo Wrote: What did the Bengals win? LMAO It sure wasn't the Football game! LMAO

That's what I'm saying
The good guys lost last week
They lost this week too.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 08:58 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Aaaaaand he still hasn't been a Steeler in years. 

And neither have these bums, but you worship these mostly steroid-taking idiots... Cool

[Image: 5dc3d2fdade6835b1ca1574ebcf2c2f7.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:49 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: And neither have these bums, but you worship these mostly steroid-taking idiots... Cool

Says Bengal"Yankee"
*cough* A-Rod *cough* 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:17 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That's what I'm saying
The good guys lost last week
They lost this week too.

0-2 Those bad guy Bengals lost again!

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2023, 11:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh man! You got me!! I wish i could go back 70 years to find my team's success!!!

True but the Bengals haven't had any success so there's that...

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
No matter who wins tomorrow night, the Bengals will still hold 4th place going into week 3. Lol
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 05:49 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: And neither have these bums, but you worship these mostly steroid-taking idiots... Cool

(09-17-2023, 06:13 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Says Bengal"Yankee"
*cough* A-Rod *cough* 

But, but A-Rod is not an idiot.  Mellow

[Image: a-rod-private-equity.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 01:42 PM)Vambo Wrote: Watson > Beat a woman Mixon

Lol Pickett played like total ass last night but Watson actually played WORSE Hilarious

At least all that the Steelers have wrapped up in him is a single #1 pick and a rookie contract. 

The Turds have THREE #1s and a contract that's going to stick around like a bad case of herpes and absolutely WRECK the franchise starting next year. 

Good luck allocating $64M a year for the next 3 seasons to a guy who's back up QB material at best. 

With Chubb out, it looks like the Texans will probably be getting another top 10 pick in 2024
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 11:50 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol Pickett played like total ass last night but Watson actually played WORSE Hilarious

At least all that the Steelers have wrapped up in him is a single #1 pick and a rookie contract. 

The Turds have THREE #1s and a contract that's going to stick around like a bad case of herpes and absolutely WRECK the franchise starting next year. 

Good luck allocating $64M a year for the next 3 seasons to a guy who's back up QB material at best. 

With Chubb out, it looks like the Texans will probably be getting another top 10 pick in 2024

I like Kenny Pickett. I am patient with his performance. I would not like him if he cost 3 1st round picks and 25% of out total cap.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 01:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I like Kenny Pickett. I am patient with his performance. I would not like him if he cost 3 1st round picks and 25% of out total cap.

Someone pointed out elsewhere that Pickett changed his throwing mechanics in the offseason to get more zip on the ball.  He postulated that is hurting his accuracy, which was very rarely an issue last year, and certainly not later in the season.  He looks significantly worse than he did last year, and it's not that D coordinators have "figured him out".  He's missing wide open throws that he dimed last season.  Hopefully he gets it figured out, because the D isn't scoring 14 points a game the whole year.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 01:42 PM)Vambo Wrote: Watson > Beat a woman Mixon

Ahem....

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 04:16 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ahem....

LOL Quarterback gets two FACEMASK penalties in one game.
Reply/Quote