Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Half Defense
(10-17-2022, 12:24 PM)TheFan Wrote: Yea, should be similar to defending the Ravens which we've done fairly well containing. 

Yep, and as Truck was pointing out, Mariotta is no Lamar Jackson.  He's on his 3rd team for a reason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This game against the Saints shows just how great an asset Reader is to this team.Defense sure could have used him,obviously.He’s one of the best in the league,(maybe the best at his position),and makes everyone else,including,especially the linebackers,better.Hoping he returns soon.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2022, 12:52 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: This game against the Saints shows just how great an asset Reader is to this team.Defense sure could have used him,obviously.He’s one of the best in the league,(maybe the best at his position),and makes everyone else,including,especially the linebackers,better.Hoping he returns soon.

Sounds like he has been on the rehab field which is a good sign. Reader makes a huge difference for our run defense. Easily one of the most underrated DTs in the league. 
Reply/Quote
Not trying to resurrect the thread but I heard if the Bengals go 1 more game without giving up a TD in the 2nd half they'll be the first team in history (at least SB era) to do so.

Something exciting to watch for!
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 06:42 PM)TheFan Wrote: Not trying to resurrect the thread but I heard if the Bengals go 1 more game without giving up a TD in the 2nd half they'll be the first team in history (at least SB era) to do so.

Something exciting to watch for!

Thanks a lot jinxy!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote