• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2nd Round Pick Cam Taylor Britt
(04-29-2022, 10:36 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I know someone quite happy with this pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is.....is it me?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great pick

Drafted basically 2 players capable of playing corner but also versatile enough to play S too. These moves are specifically the face the Chiefs and other top teams for multiple years to come.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Boom! Dream pick for me. He’s from down here in Alabama where I’m from and is a special athlete. Super aggressive in addition to his athletic tools. Best part is, and why we drafted him this early, his best cornerback play is in front of him. He was a big time qb in high school.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati - NO FLY ZONE
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:26 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Like the pick and that makes 2 DB's with speed added.

but what did the Bengals give up to move up in draft to make this selection ?

6th round pick 209
Reply/Quote
I'm on board. We added big time speed, athleticism, and versatility to our secondary. Exactly what we needed. Freaking awesome
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/jaymorrisonath/status/1520222726631440385?s=21&t=skMo9o_mQB55ri7TN2k3Vw
Reply/Quote
Don’t know a ton about him but I trust Anarumo with his secondary background and with the way he uses multiple DB’s.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Cam is a locker room warrior. He’s a great tackler. The Bengals are thinking of their division and KC. Got to be able to chase down and tackle Watson and Lamar. He’s got the speed to stay with guys.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
There is a god after all
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Steelers get Leal, P.O the better prospect imho tho.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:22 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You down with CTB?

Yeah, you know me.
Reply/Quote
CTB fits our defensive schemes like a glove. Just like Dax.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:37 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Is.....is it me?

Indeed sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the Bengals Cam. The audio call between him and reporters put a smile on my face....Happiness is infectious.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 10:27 PM)Synric Wrote: Cam Taylor Britt is a gambler. He makes alot of plays on the ball but also gives up plays gambling. I do like him though tough kid hard hitter not only is he fast he's explosive.

Nebraska wasn't exactly well-coached while CTB was there. With this staff, he'll reach another level....perhaps quickly. Wouldn't surprise me if he beats out Apple.
Reply/Quote
“That's the first thing that I thought about. I can't wait," he said. "Like Coach said, I bring the juice at practice and it's just like the game. Going against receivers like that will help my game so much to where guarding other receivers won't be as hard. I can't wait to get out to practice and actually practice one-on-one against those guys."

Love that. So true, trying to cover Chase, Boyd and Tee in practice will be invaluable.
Reply/Quote