Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-0
Great start for our Bengals in 2015....2 of these wins have been on the road, so still 7 JUNGLE games left. If we win at home, that is 10 wins right there.....Also like that Bengals beat Oakland and then Oakland beat Ravens and Browns which is as good as a head to head win division win over both....GO BENGALS !!! Dancing Who Dey Dancing
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Huge, huge, huge start to the season.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think these next 2 games are going to be the biggest test of the season.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Has had this team starting fast for a couple years in a row now. I look for this trend to continue in the future. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Hey, Unibrow! How d'you like us now? Mooning
Reply/Quote
So far so good.

No real injury issues at all so far. You know some guys somewhere are going to miss some time, but it is good to still be at full health.
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to VONTAZE coming back. He looked fire up talking to Andy on the sideline; you can tell he wants back on that field, and we could definitely use him.
Reply/Quote
I think Ben is down for the season. The Browns are meaningless and the Ravens 0-3. There's a highway to win this division.
Reply/Quote
I'm still pissed off a the refs
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:45 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I'm still pissed off a the refs

I'm pissed at the coaching staff...  Proud of the players!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Feels good man.

Reply/Quote
Most important is no major injuries. I think Hill will go off on KC this next game. He's the only one we need to get going except maybe Sanu.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:58 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Most important is no major injuries.  I think Hill will go off on KC this next game.  He's the only one we need to get going except maybe Sanu.

He needs to do something. I've heard of sophomore slumps, but he's been invisible so far!
Reply/Quote
We need to get our running game going "well" for sure. All these passes turned out GREAT and Andy looked SHARP but mannnn, it's a numbers game and after awhile, there will be some picks! Too many? Let's hope not. Too much stress on Andy with no run game.

If we don't make Eifert a factor again asap, we won't fair so well the rest of the year. He changes the game from a coverage standpoint b/c people know he can be a beast.

As does Marvin "CLUTCH" Jones.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:54 PM)kevin Wrote: Great start for our Bengals in 2015....2 of these wins have been on the road, so still 7 JUNGLE games left. If we win at home, that is 10 wins right there.....Also like that Bengals beat Oakland and then Oakland beat Ravens and Browns which is as good as a head to head win division win over both....GO BENGALS !!! Dancing  Who Dey  Dancing

The only AFCN team to beat the raiders so far....lol.

At this point last season when we were 3-0, all the pundits were saying how good the Bengals were. At that point, they had not seemed very dominant, nor intimidating to me. I just had a gut feeling they weren't as good as everyone was crowing about. This season is different. I feel they have climbed to a very solid 3-0 with wins against a west coast team where we had nver one, against the previous week's number 1 offense, and now against a division opponent desperate for a win...in their house! I am so glad we don't have a bye this week! If we can win next week we have a good chance to get to 5-0....especially if ben is out for an extended period.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So far so good.

No real injury issues at all so far.  You know some guys somewhere are going to miss some time, but it is good to still be at full health.

I think this is it.  If they stay healthy, and get Burfict back, they make a deep run...I think all the way to the AFC Championship game.  Now that the AFC East isn't 6 bye weeks for the pats, they may actually have to come to Cincy for that game.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:54 PM)jason Wrote: I'm pissed at the coaching staff...  Proud of the players!

Me too....Dumbest performance of the early season by Marv.
Reply/Quote
For those attacking the coaches stafff, ML show guts going for it on 4th down,

Everyone did a great job of execution except for Eifert, He had the first down, yet chose to fight for the TD and drops the ball.

Bonehead play by our young TE, but kudos to the coaching staff for showinng faith in the offense.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: For those attacking the coaches stafff, ML show guts going for it on 4th down,

Everyone did a great job of execution except for Eifert, He had the first down, yet chose to fight for the TD and drops the ball.

Bonehead play by our young TE, but kudos to the coaching staff for showinng faith in the offense.

So, Eifert should have gotten the first down and taken a knee?

Sorry, but if he doesn't try for the TD, people are going to look at him in a much worse light than fighting for it and causing an incompletion.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It was generally a hard luck game for Eifert. He also had a 19 yard reception negated by a penalty. I doubt he is concerned though, the team won and he drew coverage away from Jones and Sanu.
Reply/Quote