Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
420 post pro day mock
1st rd- Leonard Fournette/OJHoward
2nd rd-Jabrill Peppers/Obi Melifonwu
3rd rd-Ethan Pocic/JuJu Smith Shuster
4th rd-Sydney Jones/John Toth

Which draft would you prefer?? First column or second?i peraonally like the first set but would be happy with either
Reply/Quote
Definitely the first but no pass rusher worries me
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2017, 02:19 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Definitely the first but no pass rusher worries me

Just depends on who is there and when...maybe add apass rusher in the 3rd lke the youngstown state kid
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2017, 02:42 PM)B3ng4Ls420 Wrote: Just depends on who is there and when...maybe add apass rusher in the 3rd lke the youngstown state kid

Or kpassagnon.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2017, 05:56 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Or kpassagnon.

I don't know.  I don't even know how to pronounce the name, it's a funky spelling and that's a lot of letters to type when I complain about him later on.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2017, 03:32 PM)McC Wrote: I don't know.  I don't even know how to pronounce the name, it's a funky spelling and that's a lot of letters to type when I complain about him later on.

Same here, pass on kpasssagmemnon...
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2017, 03:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here, pass on kpasssagmemnon...

Yeah i will kpass on that dude.especially in the top 5 rounds
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2017, 03:32 PM)McC Wrote: I don't know.  I don't even know how to pronounce the name, it's a funky spelling and that's a lot of letters to type when I complain about him later on.
he could be tremendous value. hes nothing like hunt. His upside is l.t.
(04-08-2017, 03:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same here, pass on kpasssagmemnon...
were not drafting him to play rde imo. Were drafting him as dunlap replacement. He needs to work on his pass rush skills a tad and run supports quite a bit. But man i would play him over johnson at rde week 1.
(04-08-2017, 04:05 PM)B3ng4Ls420 Wrote: Yeah i will kpass on that dude.especially in the top 5 rounds
He dominated the pro bowl against guys like lamp. Literally tossed lamp asside like a rag doll. He will.have the same impact in a game that l.t. did.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2017, 08:12 PM)Jpoore Wrote: he could be tremendous value. hes nothing like hunt. His upside is l.t.
were not drafting him to play rde imo. Were drafting him as dunlap replacement. He needs to work on his pass rush skills a tad and run supports quite a bit. But man i would play him over johnson at rde week 1.
He dominated the pro bowl against guys like lamp. Literally tossed lamp asside like a rag doll. He will.have the same impact in a game that l.t. did.

LT as in Lawrence Taylor?  One of the ten best players ever to play?  That LT?  And he's a second rounder?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2017, 08:12 PM)Jpoore Wrote: he could be tremendous value. hes nothing like hunt. His upside is l.t.

What the f are you smoking?  Got any more?  I will say this, when you get a man crush on someone it's  real.  So I haven you down for mike Williams at 9, I believe Demarcus walker at 41 and kegammemnon, the second coming of lt, at 73.  Got it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2017, 09:15 PM)McC Wrote: LT as in Lawrence Taylor?  One of the ten best players ever to play?  That LT?  And he's a second rounder?

allright let me clarify myself. I knew i was gonna get killed for that. I have said for the last 2 months that his upside was lt and i stand by that. I meant as far as his impact on a game. That is his potential. Didnt say he was that player or will be that player, but that is the max of his potential.
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2017, 09:39 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: What the f are you smoking?  Got any more?  I will say this, when you get a man crush on someone it's  real.  So I haven you down for mike Williams at 9, I believe Demarcus walker at 41 and kegammemnon, the second coming of lt, at 73.  Got it.

look its the same as when i say lattimore has top 5 cb of all time potential. Not saying its gonna happen but his potential is that. Same for kpassagnon. Most players have limitations on their potential. He dosent. His upside as in the highest he could go is l.t. definitily not that player now and probably wont be at that lever but his potential is that.
Reply/Quote
If we take a project player in the first 4 rounds i will reunite marvin lewis with vicky zimmer
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 09:56 PM)B3ng4Ls420 Wrote: If we take a project player in the first 4 rounds i will reunite marvin lewis with vicky zimmer

Hes not a project like hunt though. Worst case scenario hes micheal johnson 2.0. Thats his floor.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 11:40 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Hes not a project like hunt though. Worst case scenario hes micheal johnson 2.0. Thats his floor.

So have u changed your mind about corey davis yet?
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2017, 12:34 AM)B3ng4Ls420 Wrote: So have u changed your mind about corey davis yet?

Was not able to see any workouts but williams or davis is fine at 9 now.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 06:18 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Was not able to see any workouts but williams or davis is fine at 9 now.

If we go wr in the first rd we better grab Davis or Ross.They will both give us something we dont have where as mike williams is just a one trick pony and i got killed for saying that earlier....i bet he doesnt go in the top 20.....also just seen that Tman Eiffert suposedly had a disc removed and if thats true then i think we go Howard if hes there.....our offense is so mich better with a good TE but Eiffert cant stay healthy.Howard in rd 1 or Engram in rd 2 ...
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 06:18 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Was not able to see any workouts but williams or davis is fine at 9 now.

I think Davis has enough tape to make a decision on without the pro day or combine results
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 12:40 PM)B3ng4Ls420 Wrote: I think Davis has enough tape to make a decision on without the pro day or combine results

Yeah i have them about even now although i wonder if the 4.49 40 on williams suprised u.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2017, 12:34 AM)B3ng4Ls420 Wrote: So have u changed your mind about corey davis yet?

How many 420 alts do you have?
Reply/Quote