Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers @ Bengals predictions
24-21 Bengals in an upset
Reply/Quote
I look forward to a win in The Jungle. I'm going to say Bengals 23 49ers 13. Our D will step it up again.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
SF DID beat that juggernaut Tampa Bay team ON THE ROAD! They didn't win a road game all last season and TB won 4, COUNTEM, FOUR home games last year.. Oh wait..we did too.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cincy runs away with it. Fired up from a heartbreaking close loss to SF., they come out even hungrier and fired up, backed by the Jungle. Time to lay the pain to the 9ers....
Reply/Quote
We win. I don't care what the score is.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The only fans that will be there is the Bergens who accept they will never, ever, ever, ever ever ever, be happy.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:25 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: We win. I don't care what the score is.

Our weak o-line against probably the best d-line in the Nfl = the Bengals are 0-2. 14-7 niners.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:30 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Our weak o-line against probably the best d-line in the Nfl = the Bengals are 0-2. 14-7 niners.

Best defensive line? How do you figure because they drafted Bosa? Pretty sure we just faced a better one yesterday.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Cincy runs away with it. Fired up from a heartbreaking close loss to SF., they come out even hungrier and fired up, backed by the Jungle. Time to lay the pain to the 9ers....

So we just lost to SF dressed in Seahawks uniforms in Seattle yesterday? I knew something was wrong..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Here to eat crow.

I thought we would get blown out in Seattle. As someone else has said, they looked better losing to Seattle this year than how they looked beating the Colts last year. 

If the team that played yesterday shows up to play the 49ers in Cincy, Bengals will win by 10.
Reply/Quote
Gotta win this game and against Buffalo. Just got to.

31-17 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
33-10 Bengals
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 10:41 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Best defensive line? How do you figure because they drafted Bosa? Pretty sure we just faced a better one yesterday.

Need to get out more often. Buckner(13sacks in 18, Ford(12sacks in 18, Bosa and first rounder Armistead against Hart, Smith, Miller, Hopkins and Jordan give Dalton a rough row to hoe against the Niners IMO.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:17 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Need to get out more often. Buckner(13sacks in 18, Ford(12sacks in 18, Bosa and first rounder Armistead against Hart, Smith, Miller, Hopkins and Jordan give Dalton a rough row to hoe against the Niners IMO.

I get out plenty. I'm not that scared of them, I think you're over hyping them.
Reply/Quote
I've been saying garapalo is overrated from the start and so far this year's he's not looked good at all. 49ers at home is a win, I don't care what the score is.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:17 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Need to get out more often. Buckner(13sacks in 18, Ford(12sacks in 18, Bosa and first rounder Armistead against Hart, Smith, Miller, Hopkins and Jordan give Dalton a rough row to hoe against the Niners IMO.

Agreed there D-line is legit. Plus Ansah didn’t play yesterday and Jarran Reid who had 10.5 sacks was suspended.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27 49ers 13

Garropalo will get pressured all day
I expect the Bengals run game to get on track
Reply/Quote
Ross gets hurt.

Price comes in at guard and gives up sack causing fumble for a TD almost costing us the game.

Dre gets a penalty that does cost us the game.

Gio gets 64 yards rushing.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:56 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I get out plenty. I'm not that scared of them, I think you're over hyping them.

You seem to be unable to understand facts. I will state them for you again. # two overall pick in the last draft(Boza), Dee Ford(13 sacks), Deforest Buckner(12 sacks). I believe they have the most upside of any line in the NFL. Our line is getting long in the tooth but hopefully we are developing their replacements this year. Legal disclaimer: these statements are an opinion and do not necessarily reflect the intelligence of the poster.
Reply/Quote
I'm expecting for the Bengals to win. I'd LOVE to match the offensive explosion. It will be a good test. Now the 49ers have some film to work off of. This is where we'll see what kind of coach we got. I'm ultra impressed with Zac so far!
Check out my YouTube Show - The Cincinnati Bengals Genius

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Ah3dvZ0FG3NyGp4gNBkEA?view_as=subscriber
Reply/Quote