Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
5-12
I'm not expecting much since they still have a cornball as the head coach who has no idea how to call a consistent offense.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 12:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: MY opinion is that if the defense plays like it has so far in the preseason, we're looking at 7-8 wins at least  with the assumption of the offense playing like it did last year. If the offense improves AND the defense plays like it has in the preseason, I could see us winning 10 games or more.

Most likely, the offense will start off slow but build as Burrow gets back into things and gets over the mental issues with the injuries and I think the defense will play pretty well, so my prediction is we're going to win 9 games and fight for a wild card.

It could happen, but 9 wins after a slow start would mean we are tearing it up down the stretch.  If this team starts slowly after the lackadaisical preseason, ZT should be fired at the bye. Just my 2 cents. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2021, 11:59 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Seems like his point is the same every year.

Then he was right the last four years.  Time for him to be wrong, right?   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 08:03 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Now that this franchise preseason is over, and as much as it pains me in to agree with talking heads, 5-12 is the best case scenario barring key season ending injuries!  Cool

I'm a bit more optimistic, but not as much as some are.

I'll go 6-8 wins.
Wins against: NYJ, DET, JAX, LV and/or DEN, a win against CLE and/or PIT, and maybe CHI.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I am going with Vegas on a probable 6-11 season. Not seeing any upside potential from Burrow and Chase for the first half of the season. Also, while the OL is looking up, the defense is very mediocre.
Reply/Quote