Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eli Apple
(09-19-2021, 08:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There is no context in which that quote is justifiable. The only thing he should have said with regard to our defense is “they played great, and kept us in the game.”

He won’t do that because that would mean he would have to take blame for his terrible play calling and offense. I could be wrong, but has Taylor ever taken the blame for anything?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 07:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I agree. Too bad our idiot coach doesn’t…

Lou should knee cap him.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 07:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I agree. Too bad our idiot coach doesn’t…

What he should have said was, "Our offense needs to find more ways to score!!!".  He will never say that though because that would include him and his play calling.  He has never blamed himself for some of the offensive woes.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 09:05 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote:  What he should have said was, "Our offense needs to find more ways to score!!!".  He will never say that though because that would include him and his play calling.  He has never blamed himself for some of the offensive woes.

What he should of said is…

Our OL can’t give up 4-5 sacks every week. And our QB can’t throw 3 picks. And our WR’s can’t fumble the ball. And our return man has to make better decisions. But most of all I the HC have to call a better game, and out coach the other team’s coaches.

But ofc he didn’t say any of that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Apple sucks. At the same time at least hes on the field. Trae Waynes should be arrested for stealing at this point. Is there any intention to play him this year or is he just collecting salary for a second year.

Until he puts a foot on the field hes a ***** bum.
Reply/Quote