Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 round mock draft
Rd1 p11(browns): fs/SS Derwin James fsu
Rd2 p1(browns): c Billy price osu
Rd2 p8: g will hernandez utep
Rd3 p8: CB Josh Jackson Iowa(HUGE playmaker)
Rd4 p8: ot jamarco Jones osu
Rd5 p8: qb Mason Rudolph osu
Reply/Quote
Quite possibly the most unrealistic mock for the Bengals, yet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 11:06 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Quite possibly the most unrealistic mock for the Bengals, yet.

Why is is unreasonable? 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 06:15 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Why is is unreasonable? 

Well, for one, you have the top 3 positions that the Bengals management values the least, going with the top 3 picks.  Yeah, I know they took Zeitler with a 1st round pick, but that was an anomaly.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 07:05 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, for one, you have the top 3 positions that the Bengals management values the least, going with the top 3 picks.  Yeah, I know they took Zeitler with a 1st round pick, but that was an anomaly.

Sure they do traditionally not value them but think that changes this year. For the last 3 years they’ve seen the middle collapse constantly after just 1 second. The bengals want to be a running team. That starts with the middle. Especially with a new coach. And getting price and Hernandez in the second is easily bpa.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 05:41 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Rd1 p11(browns): fs/SS Derwin James fsu
Rd2 p1(browns): c Billy price osu
Rd2 p8: g will hernandez utep
Rd3 p8: CB Josh Jackson Iowa(HUGE playmaker)
Rd4 p8: ot jamarco Jones osu
Rd5 p8: qb Mason Rudolph osu

I don't understand your trade. Are the Browns trading to move up? And why would they do that?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 08:01 PM)Synric Wrote: I don't understand your trade. Are the Browns trading to move up? And why would they do that?

Yes they traded to move up. If memory serves correct they traded up to get josh Rosen or baker mayfield it was one of the 2. We got the 1nd round pick in return.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 08:28 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Yes they traded to move up. If memory serves correct they traded up to get josh Rosen or baker mayfield it was one of the 2. We got the 1nd round pick in return.

I don't see it. 

If the Browns have a particular QB they feel they need to trade up to get they would just take him number 1 overall. Then use those seconds and thirds to trade back up into the first round and have 3 first round picks....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 09:41 PM)Synric Wrote: I don't see it. 

If the Browns have a particular QB they feel they need to trade up to get they would just take him number 1 overall. Then use those seconds and thirds to trade back up into the first round and have 3 first round picks....

Bingo. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 09:41 PM)Synric Wrote: I don't see it. 

Nvm I lied. Looked back at it. They went with Rosen 1 overall and then trade up for minkah Fitzpatrick fs Alabama. my bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2017, 06:15 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Why is is unreasonable? 

You have 5 guys that are probable 1st rounders.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 02:13 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: You have 5 guys that are probable 1st rounders.

I see 2 max that might hit the end of round 1 that's it. Where do u see 5? Hernandez and price might go 25-32 but that's it.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 08:27 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I see 2 max that might hit the end of round 1 that's it. Where do u see 5? Hernandez and price might go 25-32 but that's it.

James, Price, Hernandez, Jackson, Rudolph.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2017, 03:56 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: James, Price, Hernandez, Jackson, Rudolph.

James is 1st round lock.
Price could sneak into the 1st round true
Hernandez is a second rounder due to who he plays for. I'm not sure if any player from a winless team even went round 1. 
Jackson I've never seen anywhere near round 1.
Rudolph is qb6 according to most ppl. My qb1 but most ppl have Rosen, Allen, Jackson, Rosen, Mayfield ahead.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2017, 12:05 AM)Jpoore Wrote: James is 1st round lock.
Price could sneak into the 1st round true
Hernandez is a second rounder due to who he plays for. I'm not sure if any player from a winless team even went round 1. 
Jackson I've never seen anywhere near round 1.
Rudolph is qb6 according to most ppl. My qb1 but most ppl have Rosen, Allen, Jackson, Rosen, Mayfield ahead.

Let's go over this again - it doesn't matter who you play for.  If you are good, the scouts know about it.  He's a lineman, not a QB.  An 0-11 QB wouldn't get drafted, an OG will.

Jackson is #20 on Mel Kiper's big board.
Reply/Quote