Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-0 ......For First Time In Franchise History
Way To Go Bengals.....I Love It.... Dancing Who Dey Dancing Who Dey Dancing Who Dey Dancing
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Woohoooooo!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:54 PM)kevin Wrote: Way To Go Bengals.....I Love It.... Dancing  Who Dey  Dancing  Who Dey  Dancing  Who Dey  Dancing

This is a history making team!
Reply/Quote
Been watching since forever. '88 team was the team I fell In love with.... After the 90's and 00's ..... I finally feel like I did in '88.... So proud of this team and so proud to be a Bengal fan.

If you never expierenced anything bengals pre 2005 .... All I can say is enjoy this team and this season. These feelings don't come around often In Bengaldom .
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Been watching since forever.   '88 team was the team I fell In love with.... After the 90's and 00's ..... I finally feel like I did in '88....  So proud of this team and so proud to be a Bengal fan.    

If you never expierenced anything bengals pre 2005 ....  All I can say is enjoy this team and this season.   These feelings don't come around often In Bengaldom .

This.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Bonnie these young Bengal fans don't understand what we all have endured.

Just enjoy it guys, don't over analyze.

This is a special team. My only regret is that I don't live up there any longer to feel the energy.
Reply/Quote
Pappa Johns is having to sell a lot of half price menu the day after Bengals wins, Code Bengals 50....My favorite is the large The Works at half price.  7 straight sales and many more to come. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bonnie these young Bengal fans don't understand what we all have endured.  

This is a special team.   My only regret is that I don't live up there any longer to feel the energy.

Yeah I know what you mean.  I live about 6 hours away now.
Reply/Quote
I can see a 9-0 start pretty easily!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Been watching since forever.   '88 team was the team I fell In love with.... After the 90's and 00's ..... I finally feel like I did in '88....  So proud of this team and so proud to be a Bengal fan.    

If you never expierenced anything bengals pre 2005 ....  All I can say is enjoy this team and this season.   These feelings don't come around often In Bengaldom .

Agreed.. But I will say this, I think we are going to have a solid chance of having these feelings for a large part of the foreseeable future. And I love it. 

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:09 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Agreed.. But I will say this, I think we are going to have a solid chance of having these feelings for a large part of the foreseeable future. And I love it. 

I hope so.... I also thought this in '88 as well . Plan B messed that up
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:09 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: I can see a 9-0 start pretty easily!

Even with both being primetime games. 

Time for some national attention.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:09 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: I can see a 9-0 start pretty easily!

I'm still enjoying the 7-0   and win at Pittsburg.....Bengals no losses and Steelers 4 losses

Of course I will soon be rooting for 8-0, and I don't want to look past Browns.....8-0 would put Bengals 3-0 against the AFC North. ....Then Bengals get another break in the action and a long time to get ready for Houston, but first, Cleveland........as for now, still celebrating a win over Steelers and the 7-0 and Steelers falling to 4-4. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:22 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm still enjoying the 7-0   and win at Pittsburg.....Bengals no losses and Steelers 4 losses

Of course I will soon be rooting for 8-0, and I don't want to look past Browns.....8-0 would put Bengals 3-0 against the AFC North. ....Then Bengals get another break in the action and a long time to get ready for Houston, but first, Cleveland........as for now, still celebrating a win over Steelers and the 7-0 and Steelers falling to 4-4. 

Nailed it. 

Basking in the win. Enjoy it. 

Tomorrow will come eventually but today is all about 7-0 and a STOOLERS defeat!

WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bonnie these young Bengal fans don't understand what we all have endured.  

This is a special team.   My only regret is that I don't live up there any longer to feel the energy.

I'm with you and Bonnie

Mid 40's here and I hear ya loud and clear. Lol  Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:28 PM)Whacked Wrote: Nailed it. 

Basking in the win. Enjoy it. 

Tomorrow will come eventually but today is all about 7-0 and a STOOLERS defeat!

WHO DEY

There will be little smack talk by Steelers people that come on our sites...what in the heck do they have to talk smack about....4-4 is 4-4....and 7-0 is 7-0....The boards will be very silent and no trolls or realistic negatives...WHO DEY
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:43 PM)kevin Wrote: There will be little smack talk by Steelers people that come on our sites...what in the heck do they have to talk smack about....4-4 is 4-4....and 7-0 is 7-0....The boards will be very silent and no trolls or realistic negatives...WHO DEY

They will do what they always do, talk about the past. 

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 08:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: They will do what they always do, talk about the past. 

Whenever Bengals lose, they will all be on here. You know the negatives spent all off season coming up with wise cracks, and haven't got to use a single one with 7-0 record. They are busting a gut to come on here and give us all their stupid jokes they came up with over the last year. ...Whenever Bengals lose, the Bengals boards will light up....until then, it will be just us few on here celebrating 7-0, the real fans of this team. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote