Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 games in, what is your single favorite play so far.?t
I have to go with Chase's first TD on a bomb from Burrow at the end of the first half of the Vikings game. Just a pretty play. I will admit that I'm biased because I was at the game and it happened right in front of me on the opposite sideline.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How about some love for the D:

1) Goal line stand vs Jacksonville (Ogunjobi & Wilson)
2) Game saving forced fumble vs Minny in OT (Pratt)
Reply/Quote
If I have to go offense, the 4th down throw to CJ vs Minny.
Reply/Quote
Hubbard sacking Big Ben late in the 4th Quarter. Pit had marched from their own 15 to having just picked up a 1st down on our 11. They were poised to close within a score with over 3 minute left on the clock. Hubbard sacks Big Ben for a huge 8 yard loss.

At that moment I knew things were different. I've seen Ben shake those off and lead a comeback too often
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 11:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ll pick one on defense as well;

Logan Wilson stuffing Trevor Lawrence on the goal line in the TNF game.

That would be mine also
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 01:21 PM)sandwedge Wrote: That would be mine also

Yeah, Kay liked that one as well.... Cool
Reply/Quote
Every catch and td by Uzo. Cuz we don’t use TEs in this offense.
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilsons -5 yard tackle of Leveon Bell. That showed our LB's are not so easy to run around end against.
Reply/Quote
Mine is Perines 5 yard loss in the end of the Ravens game...
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 12:36 PM)Whatever Wrote: I have to go with Chase's first TD on a bomb from Burrow at the end of the first half of the Vikings game. Just a pretty play. I will admit that I'm biased because I was at the game and it happened right in front of me on the opposite sideline.

This is mine to. Put all the preseason “chase can’t catch” nonsense to bed.

Also as an LSU fan seeing a connection I enjoyed so much start back up again and knowing it was just the start of things to come.

Also the similarities to his National finals touchdown made it but more special.
Reply/Quote
No question its the Chase 80 yard TD from this past week. The play in itself was amazing but what it meant at the time was incredible. Basically sealed the Ravens win.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I said it in a thread Earlier but the first TFL Wilson had against Swift in the Lions game.
It was a swing pass to Swift but the Tribal Chief Hubbard pressed him out of the backfield then gets into Goff's passing lane which forces him to dump it off too Swift in the backfield where Wilson is there to make a perfect TFL.

That play shows the unselfishness of the defense that know one cares who gets credit for the play.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 02:15 PM)G man Wrote: This is mine to. Put all the preseason “chase can’t catch” nonsense to bed.

Also as an LSU fan seeing a connection I enjoyed so much start back up again and knowing it was just the start of things to come.

Also the similarities to his National finals touchdown made it but more special.

Agreed, his first was big and a nice way to put an end to the preseason drops. I thoroughly enjoyed screaming “who can’t catch” to all of the doubters who were not within earshot of me anyway lol still satisfying
Reply/Quote
Everyone else already said the Ravens TD to Chase so I’ll go with my second favorite... that TD bomb from Burrow to Chase against the Steelers. Chase just kicked it into overdrive and outmuscled him and I have no earthly idea how he caught that ball. Mike Tomlin’s face was priceless.

That and the OT 4th and inches audible to Uzomah was pretty damn exciting too.

Hope Burrow and Chase stay healthy, would be fun to see them both establish a dynasty.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 11:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ll pick one on defense as well;

Logan Wilson stuffing Trevor Lawrence on the goal line in the TNF game.

This one on Defense and on Offense just last game where Carman just grabbed Brandon Williams and took him for a ride on 
Perine's clinching TD run. Easy to pick any one of Chase's great highlights so far, but I did love that block and the 82 yarder on
Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Looks like the obvious ones have been mentioned, so I'll say the McPherson walk-off FG versus Minny. Always great to win a game in OT.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 01:47 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Logan Wilsons -5 yard tackle of Leveon Bell. That showed our LB's are not so easy to run around end against.

That was a sweet TFL... Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 02:55 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Everyone else already said the Ravens TD to Chase so I’ll go with my second favorite... that TD bomb from Burrow to Chase against the Steelers. Chase just kicked it into overdrive and outmuscled him and I have no earthly idea how he caught that ball. Mike Tomlin’s face was priceless.

You’re going to fit right in amongst Bengaldom. Big Grin

Reply/Quote
There's so many to choose from I love seeing Uzomah have the year he's having and Chase seems to come up with an amazing play or two every week. For me like a couple of other's it's that 1st long TD to Chase against Minnesota. I wasn't too concerned about the drops but you just don't know how a guy will translate to the NFL and that played just told you everything we needed to know.
Reply/Quote
The play in the Packers game where Jama’rr chase made a diving catch over the middle, got up, and ran to the end zone for what was initially called a touchdown. The touchdown came back but I’ve never seen a room fill up with so much energy in my life.
Reply/Quote