Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezuela
(04-01-2017, 11:20 AM)xxlt Wrote: If the back of my car wasn't covered in Love it or Leave it and Coiled up Snake bumper stickers I might have one that said just that.

And finally, gentle sociopathic reader, remember, while I sometimes respond to your posts, I always assume a broader readership, so don't assume everything that makes your peeper peep was meant for you. That said, I am glad to know I get you hot. Cool

You two would be fantastic in a Harlequin book series.
Ninja

[Image: 9JRz5qE.png]
(04-01-2017, 05:58 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: You two would be fantastic in a Harlequin book series.
Ninja

[Image: 9JRz5qE.png]

I'm afraid he'd have no choice but to bottom though.  He could power bottom, I'd allow that.  Cool
(04-02-2017, 04:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm afraid he'd have no choice but to bottom though.  He could power bottom, I'd allow that.  Cool
(04-01-2017, 11:22 AM)xxlt Wrote: Check your abacus mate.

Careful, I think that is a code phrase that gays use to hit on each other.

Except they say it with a question mark at the end so it sounds like an offer.

"Check your abacus, mate?"
(04-02-2017, 04:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm afraid he'd have no choice but to bottom though.  He could power bottom, I'd allow that.  Cool

Wow, I feel like Aunt Bee when Briscoe Darling declared for her. Hat's off to the man who made such a bold public play for my posterior.

After further review, I may feel more like Homer Simpson in this classic scene:

I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer is, "No!"
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(04-03-2017, 11:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Careful, I think that is a code phrase that gays use to hit on each other.

Except that say it with a question mark at the end so it sounds like an offer.

"Check your abacus, mate?"

I'm familiar with such code.

But where I come from it is known as a meter stick.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-30-2017, 10:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or the next country we go into to "bring democracy to".

Actually the United States influence in Latin America has historically been strongly anti-democratic.  There are a long list of countries who had elected leaders replaced (usually by dictators) through US backed revolutions, i.e. Guatemala '54, Brazil '64, Bolivia '71, Chile '73, Argentina '76.  And in other cases the US has supported dictators when challenged by revolt i.e. El Salvadore '80, Uruguay '69, Haiti '59.